Monday, June 2, 2008

A new universe of stars

* edited *
Hey y'all!!! its Choon Hui...and another remeinder...UNCLE SIEW!!! TIME TO UPDATE UR BLOGGIE!!! hahaha..

Alright, there you have it. The 1st semester of my college life. VOOSH… Gone, banished in time, or was it? Ah… never mind. So, it has been an interesting journey throughout this semester. Definitely something to be written down in my Book of Life. Not only I’ve experienced a brand new environment… well, okok… nothing big deal, but really it has been one heck of a semester!!! Ha-ha. Well since I’m having a month of semester break, which on the very 1st day when the break ends, I’m gonna have LAW as the 1st paper which means I’m gonna have 3 HOURS??!!! Gosh forget about that… I haven’t even started my revision yet… see?? That’s what we call LAZY… haha… and besides all these, getting to know friends from other ‘universe’ is really interesting. Haha. Ok, lets begin: (in random manner)

Now since I’m taking both arts and science subs, so I’m kinda having both legs struck on both side of the planet…haha…but I’m gonna start with the Gang that I 1st belonged to and 4 of us just became instant buddies in just days.
Kit Wai
this fella, hmmm…the 1st guy that approached me on orientation and has a cool nature. And never in my life I would think he’s a prefect. Now u got the picture…ehehehe…(evil evil)… like to poke fun of me every single day but still was glad to know ya…so thanks for stepping into my life and lets hope that this bond will last through eternity.

Kean Liang
An extremely smart guy that helped me a lot throughout my Math and Bio lessons. Friendly, approachable and always has a sense of humor. Hahaha. Good ‘chat-mate’ with Kit Wai… and oh yeah, when are you finding a girl friend? Two of our buddies had already ‘found’ theirs…hahaha… hey but it’s a pleasure to have you as my friend and thanks for everything.

Ganesa
Another brilliant fella. And your girl Ran…opps sorry (private and confidential) XD yeah… very smart and cheeky as well. Plays lots of chess with Ran… ai ya..sorry kept forgetting (heeeheee) but seriously he’s a very devoted vegetarian (whoa!!!) nonetheless he plays ping pong and vegetarian never lies!!! Muahaha J but whatever it is, glad to have you as my friend!

And other beings from the science planet:
Stefanie – very nice girl and she’s already TAKEN!!! (heeheeehee) has a very caring nature and like to use ‘eleh’ :-P

Eric – this fella, sits beside me during biology lessons and you can never stop him from asking tons of questions even after class. Brilliant guy but not so ‘innocent’ ;-P and could be Mr. Ratna’s favorite student :-D

Jia Hui – can you believe that despite staying at the same area, same apartment and same block for centuries, we’ve never seen each other and that could be the funniest thing in life till orientation week only we discovered the truth =D

Kartigha – gosh you’ll instantly become a timid little rat once you see how she whacked the guys up :-P haha… looked good in white hair band :-P and possibly a Punjab dress haha… =D

Su Ann – another interesting character that I’ve met and I’m glad that I’ve always made your days ;-) looked extremely quiet but very approachable and not forgetting a huge sense of HUMOR! Haha

Michelle – a timid girl and very nice to talk to. Looked so cute in specks :-P

Divia
– same here, timid and has a pleasant personality =D

Eliza – a very strong COOK (masak) fan :-P hahaha.. just joking… a pleasant girl and good thing she loved Mariah Carey as well ^^

And to you guys out there, Mark, Stephen, Harry, Ann, Eunice, Jessica, Daniel(poor thing) ;-) Pradhi and Pon. I may not talk to you guys often, but it’s definitely a wonderful thing to get to know you guys!


And now, from the world of Divine Artistry (hahaha)
Funny that I’ve found myself much closer with the arts atudents. Ha-ha wonder why. Well let’s get started with:
Snokee – another ultimate COOK (masak) fan hahaha :-p caring in nature and has a very approachable personality whereby you can actually ‘see’ the warmth ‘glowing’ out from her ;-)please to meet you girl!

Elizabeth – this inedible chili padi TOMATO used to be my primary schoolmate but funny enough I didn’t notice her until we met in college. The 1st person to mess with me all the time =_=” but it was definitely interesting and don’t forget to fetch me to college when you got a car ;-)

Alexis – very talented person with an impossible rank in taekuando for the fact that her future boy friend or husband will be extremely safe under her wings, err legs? Haha..just joking but overall she’s a very pleasant girl to mingle with.

Mei Xin – a very brilliant and smart girl from IPOH. Never really know her until we did community service together. Damn smart in everything and she even beat everyone in law except Clarissa :-P but good thing that she’s friendly and hardworking. Bet she has completed all the math assignments haha.

Devina - she has got a real funny personality..hahaha and oh she looked soooooooo alike like her dad who's a lecturer at our college. overall she's friendly and warm

Clare – ah!!! Another tough cookie as I used to call her ha-ha!!! Extremely talented in both music and sports plus her academic. An all-rounder and she’s TAKEN ( heeheehee) fun to hang out with and I can never forget about the ‘gossip’ about your wonderful ‘friend’ haha you know who I’m talking about ;-P

Bernard – this fella, goodness!!! Corrupting innocent minds like me (ahem!!) will be his expertise. Muahaha ;-) oh and he’s BELONGED to someone already ;-P a smart guy with endless ‘jokes’ ha-hah. Anyway a cool friend to hang out as well.

Tiki – I learnt my idioms well from him – one can never judge a book by its cover… haha you can never expect a bright and brilliant guy like him and he’s even younger than us to have so much ‘creative’ ‘association’ about anything at all…(speechless)

Kenneth – a tough guy inside out. Got the idea? Inside out. Ha-ha. Admire his self confidence and protective nature. ;-)

Chicken – oh how much I loooved chicken breast meat hahaha!!! A very fun and ‘cin-cai’ guy to hang around and a Brain in math ;-)

Alex – a funny guy, humorous in nature and very good in analyzing poetry by Keats. A romantic person I guess? Haha only his gf knows best ;-)

Denise – the second person who talked to me on the 1st day of college and I so loved your Cookie Monster and Elmo T-shirt (hahaha) will get extremely excited when she wears it hehehe… very pretty and very approachable. Wonder when are you getting a boyfriend…hmmm… hahaha

Brandon – one word, SMART. Younger that us, a fan of Spain and Philippines?! If I didn’t mistaken haha… he’s someone who’ll persist in things to be done entirely and perfectly :-)

There you go, the whole bunch of beings from entirely different world which I’ve no regret at all getting to know them. I seriously hoped you guys won’t be offended by the jokes I cracked haha and wish you guys all the best in the coming trials and study, study and more study!!!

Choon Hui

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog. But I can't really say anything more because I hardly read any blog to the point of zero. But you are a really good writer and I appreciate your effots wrtting down your daily thoughts, ideas and daily activities. Good effort. So keep it up! Continue to improve for the better!!! (it dosen't mean the current one isn't good) (;

*~aLeXiS~* said...

Hey!! Taekuando is spelled Taekwondo. XD And i don't wanna be the one protecting my bf/husband. He's supposed to protect me!! XD