Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quickie

Hello ! WengChung here... Just a quick update coz I'm really busy. All I can say about this week is, there are sparks of lights shining my road. Orientation went on smoothly and I have many more signs to get * argghh*  Nevertheless, it's getting a bit fun..a bit only!

One of the most memorable things happen during orientation was me and 3 other friends sang the school song while doing some funny actions in public. Luckily there wasn't a lot people. Eventually, you will laugh back at yourself and it's a great memory to be kept.

Some seniors asked me to make bookmarks for them and some gave free signs.

Homeworks and studies as usual, now fun was kidnapped by boringness and demanded a few months of stay in my life. Someone please kidnap my boringness...

*edited*

forget to say tomorrow Horley Link will be open !! yeah !!

Sorry folks, I'll be stopping now. Busy busy busy. I'll try to update more this week.

p/s All d' Best in ur exam, Uncle Choon Hui !

No comments: