Friday, June 20, 2008

Back in a forgotten note...

hey people! it's me again Choon Hui...now it seemed this post is BELONGED to mine adi...it's OUR BLOG UNCLE SIEW!!! *hint hint* =)
yes. i'm listening to My Saving Grace currently...wonderful song... i'm really dying of boredom...AND I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT!!!!!!! goodness gracious

ok...browsed through our past posts. felt so emotional AGAIN. can't help it...has it really been years? i'm quoting from one of my poem. haha yeah. has it really been years? gosh...really cant believe that. break is ending soon. exam is coming soon. and i'm dying soon...(CHOI CHOI CHOI!!!!!!!)

i do remember we (weng chung and i) used to fantasized bout all the magical beings in CHARMED and boy how we really wanna have those powers! haha..yea..one word CHILDISH ..haha i know... but we have MORE secrets that only both of us know (yerr..sounds soooo GAY...) hahaha no-lah. it's just some funny hilarious and beyond-the-sky-and-earth secrets...hahaha well...who knows maybe one day we will actually 'live' the 'THE DREAM' that we've thought about all these while? haha only Lord knows =)

ok. another poem. i wrote this particular one after a visit to my mom's hometown at Sekinchan whereby i'm standing on the very stairs of a temple where we used to go waaaay back then, during my std 1 and 2. now thats a really really long time. haha. and so this was how i'm inspired to come out with this poem. it's called I Reminisce...

I Reminisce…

A forgotten note,
In the midst of time scented written books…
It’s a piece of time,
Part of it has been taken with me till today;
Part of it was left behind…
Upon opening that dust-filled book,
A sudden breeze of nostalgia feathered cross my face…
The evening sun bathed the land
with its golden hue
and filled my mind with endless warmth
of the yesterdays…
I used to be here,
Which dates back
To a journey long, long ago.



so long and God Bless,
cHOoN HuI

No comments: