Saturday, June 14, 2008

Complains v1.0

Hey hey hey, its WengChung here. Its been a long long week. Time is getting slower now. A very tiring and busy week. I wanted to update 2 times a week actually. But I couldn't find the time. This week roller coaster ride is getting rough and bumpy.

Summary of emotions for this week:

    • Happy. Not really
    • Disappointed. Totally !
    • Angry.Totally !
    • Frustrated. Totally !
    • Worry.Maybe...

So,do you wan to get in the roller coaster ride with me ? 1st of all, the major complain that I would like to state is that bloody Horley Link !!! A total disappointment!!! Although the link was officiated by the Transport Minister BUT it was yet to be ready to use in another 2 weeks time ! How frustrated it was. I still have to walk one big round in order to get to the LRT station !! Why the link was not ready? The data of the student for the smart card reader at the link is not ready yet...

So tired coming back everyday, Came back from school and eat and straight away the body shift into sleeping mode. For few hours. At this point now, it's not stressful except that almost every subject has homework to be completed.Still can cope. Not too bad.

Orientation starts on Wednesday. It will go on for another 3 weeks. It's the time where the seniors get to bully/get to know the juniors or so called orientate us. Actually as an old boy, we should orientate them because we're in the school since Form 1 and the seniors only came in for Form 6. We sit on the school chairs more than the seniors. We go to the toilet more than them. We eat at the canteen more than them...etc etc... Don't U agree? Anyhow, we still have to get seniors' signatures and get our revenge when we are seniors next year.

And we have 2 personal seniors for each student. Both my seniors looks scary. Not that they will eat me up or what but I'm so worry that they will ask me do something...I wouldn't dare to imagine what it is. Most of them have to sing on the spot to get signs.Anyway, I will try to meet them on next Monday. Wish me luck ... I'll need tons of it...

You know what? I guess I'd made a mistake in naming this month as Joyful June. It should be more like Jurassic June. It's not joyful at all ! I think I rather face the dinosaurs than to do orientation.

Today is Saturday and today is a schooling day for us. It's to replace Hari Raya Puasa so that we could have 1 week holiday during Hari Raya Puasa month. Coming to school on Saturday is not fun !

*end of complains*

Anyway, my previous post seems a little bit out of place. I think I was blabbering too much. From my holiday --> MSN-->souvenirs-->fuel prices-->umbrellas-->ice creams-->World Environment Day. Lol. Because normally I would update events happening all in 1 post. So, I'll try to break into few post next time.

Econ's is getting a little little little bit confusing... anyhow, it's a reading subject so let me understand you(econ's) better. Every night I spend time reading you, you know I care for you. Actually I think my source of " not understanding" Econ's is the teacher. She spoke like a bullet train and you miss one word she said, you are on ur own...you can barely trace where she are or what is she talking about. But it's her 1st year teaching Econs, I'll try to cope with her.

Accounts is getting more and more interesting. I like it more than any other subjects. You know what we learn during Business ? We learned that in order to communicate, we need 2 people.  =P

Maths, so far so good and Muet is getting fun everyday, seriously.

I've learnt that to be someone you're not, its like waiting for the moon to drop from the sky.

Watch out for my Complains version 2.0 in next post. Till then..Have a great weekend ! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck u lazy bastard, back in my days there werent no horley link or lrtees, a little walkings good for the soul anyways, CHILL

Old=boy MBSSKL year of 199x