Thursday, June 19, 2008

Currently addicted to 'My saving grace' by Mariah

Choon Hui here,

*books books and more books* *study study and more studies* *addicted and more addicted to MC's My saving grace*
Its only a week and a few more days that my trials will come marching to me saying 'DO OR DIE'... i know it sounds lame but i can't help it...haih yo...i'm nearly half dead reading all the materials...especially on LAW!!!! oh my goodness...but i've no regrets though...rather than me taking FURTHER MATHS! gosh even the name sounds pathetic...sorry maths lovers...i'm really through with MATHS...uuugghhh...enough of this and lets move on. Yup. exam is coming and the 1st paper on 30th of June will be LAW...(what else leh...) haih...equity, law and morality, cooperate liabilities, cooperate personalities, Hart-Devlin dispute, Rawls' theory of Justice, positivism vs authoritarianism, utilitarianism vs libertarianism etc...there you go...not to action la, but to let you guys know a little of a bit of our syllabus. Just recovered from a fever 2 days ago and still have lots to catch up.

Oh yes! I've completed yet ANOTHER poem. this time it's the loooooongest poem I've ever wrote and i'm kinda proud for the fact that IT'S MY LONGEST EVER!!! hahaha...I'm not gonna post it 1st coz for certain reasons that i dont wish to tell...

And yes! My saving grace, will be You, LORD Buddha. A beautiful song by Mariah carey. This song has been out for quite some time since 2002. I'll like to share this song with you guys..but i have a problem uploading the song..nevertheless i'll ask Weng Chung, the master of this blog to help me with it. it'll be asap. sorry for that.

*edited by wengchung*


Alongside with that, since I've not been posting any poems lately, there's this particular one that I would like to post up. It's called A Full Stop That Ends. Well in life we can never control how long we wanna live and of course everything it's impermanent to the extent that even our bones rot till the very last breath of earth.

Life is such that
Everything ends with a full stop.
But before that,
We do have commas in between
Halting us to think of
Continuing this chapter
Of goodness and bliss with beautiful and remarkable words
To complete The Novel.

But at times,
We,
The author will definitely face the difficulty
Of expressing,
Where we loose words
And ideas kept blocked by fog-of-the-mind

In other times,
We too,
Will be able to bring out the melody of words
Singing all the way as the words flow through.

Whatever it is,
The depressing part is
When we hoped to continue the journey,
That very last comma,
Changed into a full stop.

Period.


God Bless,
cHoOn hUi

No comments: