Friday, June 6, 2008

Updates

Hey all ! Weng Chung here.How do you do ? First of all, do you find this month's header nice ? Joyful June... don't worry and be happy this month,okay?

As all of you know, Choon Hui has been my guest blogger writing poem and now, together with me sharing this blog, our so call Book of Life. Well, normally only 1 blogger handles 1 blog by themselves. Since I'm half busy and half lazy most of the time, having him to blog about his life will keep this blog alive. So, I told myself why not?

Having a blog is actually a good idea, you know ? After 1 year or so, when u read back ur post, it brings back old memories and you will recall back that event that u had forgotten after few months. But too bad that we, or at least me myself wouldn't write out my secrets in this blog coz , come on it's the internet...and internet = disaster. Not even a single minute after u post ur secrets out of an act of frustration, ur secret spread like wild fire among the people who knows u. So, better make sure I dun forget my secrets...speaking about secrets, anyone of you ever forgotten ur own secrets? I do...sometimes.. I wonder why.

Sigh...2 weeks of holiday going to end soon..time is getting faster and faster everyday...WHY ??!!? Anyway, I having the " RE " feeling right now. Relieved and Reluctant. Relieved because the holiday is coming to an end because the boredom is killing me...I can't believe I just write that...I actually hate holiday now. And reluctant because school is starting yet again...homework homework homework....But anyway, looking on the bright side, I can use the HORLEY LINK when school starts !! That link connects our school to the LRT station. So, I don't have to walk one big round from Petaling Street to the station. YEAH !!

MSN is getting boring soon...I hope not...Oh ya, got my souvenirs from my cousin who recently came back from Australia. Thanks ! Maybe I'll take some picture and show it to all of you.

Fuel prices went up by alot from RM1.9 + to RM2.70 per litre ... Die la, going to eat grass everyday. But I don't drive, so I don't have to eat grass =P . By the time I drive, maybe it will be RM3 or RM4...who knows, everyone will be riding bicycle to work.

Have you ever saw those cute little umbrellas that they use to decorate food or something. It's weird coz I like them. When I was young, I love to collect them....Good time...Goood times

Did u remember to buy Baskin Robbins ice creams on last Saturday. It was 31st and they have 20% discount if I'm not mistaken. Bought duno what Jamaican something something... taste like mocha or cappuccino or coffee...I always confused between this 3...to me, it's all the same, it's just coffee. So, if u saw that Jamaican something something, do give it a try.

In just one semester, Choon Hui get to know friends from all walks of life. And me, I don't even know the person sitting in front of me. Not because I'm not friendly lar... just 1 week in class and then holiday...Of coz dunno la.

Hey, it's World Environment Day yesterday! Have you done ur part ? I haven't ..lol..so I'll blog lesser and save more electricity.I'm just lazy to blog. Let's wake up and start saving the environment. Save the electricity, save the world ! lol sounds familiar from the show, Heroes.

So, I'll update again in another few more weeks to save electricity So, I'll see u in the next post. Byez !! =D

No comments: