Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates from blue moon city

Hi all,wengchung here. Its been sOOOOooo  so so long since I write a post. Because of Choon Hui's reminder, I was forced to write something. No la, I was planning to write one few days ago..or was it 1 week ago..hahha. Anyway, due to procrastination as always, I ended up writing once in a blue moon post. Lazy Lazy me.

Ok, so I started form 6 for 2 weeks now and now it's holiday for another 2 weeks.. Hurray for me !!! Hmm, form 6 was rather okay, slightly better than I expected. Not because of the girls, but somehow I felt that high school is better than college, maybe brainwashed by my brother who said college is not good..but I think he's right. And since all of us are 18 now, the class is rather quiet than in form 5 when there are no teachers around. I think me and my friend was the only most talkative among others..hahha..

Last Thursday, we were asked to stay back for a meeting by the Upper 6 and they brief us about the orientation week and there will be tele match...nightmare, I'm not good in sports ! And then, we also have to asked signatures from the seniors during the orientation week... " If they ask u to kiss a tree, you must kiss. if they ask u to sing the school song in front of public, also must sing"  -.-''' Why do this la...sign oni ler..

Then on Friday was Teachers Day !! Happy Happy me...no studies ! I expected a boring day and yet for the first time I was wrong ! hahha it was actually pretty fun. Why fun? It was hilarious !! OMG let me tell u , the most hilarious performance was the guy who sang " My Heart will Go On" by Celion Dion...His pitch and everything were all off..lol...Everytime he sang the chorus part with his 'superb" vocal , every1 was clapping for him...lol okok enough..don't laugh at him. I salute his bravery to stand in front of every1. And there was another damn funny performance which is sort of like breakdance or street dance by 4 ppl. lolololol Damn damn funny !! That guy who is dancing or whatever he was doing is as if he was having stroke or what...Hand waving and his feet was dancing as if he was stepping cockroaches...Even some of the students went out and show the guys how to even dance correctly. If we were allowed to bring phone on tat day, I certainly would LOVE to show the video to all of u. LOL. FUNNY !! Anyway HAPPY TEACHERS DAY to the teachers..=D

Now that it's holiday time again, great feeling of excitement begin all over again. But it's only 2 weeks, but hey what more could you ask for? A month? In our dreams... Sometimes I still ponder upon my decision to come back for form6...so many subjects to study...5 actually but its equivalent to 10. If college ,I just have to study my course of choice. *slap SLAP* wake up ... Since I already made the decision to come back, don't think anymore !!

But...but..

Form 6 is really really really REALLLY tough ..REALLY... so holiday time = study time + less entertainment . A perfect equation ?  You should be in my shoes.

No comments: