Tuesday, May 13, 2008

F6 Registration Day

Hey all, just a quick update on yesterday event. Eventually it wasn't the first day of school. It was just the process of queuing up and write ur name and sign and give them the documents they wanted. ops.. too much "and". Luckily, I arrived earlier and there was only a few people there, so that's one good thing about waking up early. While waiting for my turn, Pn Gan came in and scolded some boys  for having punk or stylish hair and I think she didn't allow those who are having long hairs to register. She told them to come the next day only after they cut their hair. Pity them. I can feel the anger of those student and I told Thiam Sang that they surely started to hate the school and regret coming here. And I did something embarrassing in front of everyone, lol I wouldn't say about it.Luckily I manage to compose myself and act as if nothing happen.

All in all, it was quite pathetic to come to school with school uniform, register and then go home. The process took less than 10 mins... pathetic right? I was early, so couldn't spot any pretty girls, but while coming out of the class I saw some who could make it into my pretty girls list. My friend said some look like pork chop..lol.. Oh ya, pity Andrew also, he said " Haven't start school already need to do work ! " I think the teachers asked him to do something as he was running up and down.

Tomorrow will be official day for starting school... Have to wake up earlier... And the schedule for this whole week is boringness to the core. 3 solid days of talk by the teachers... Hope I won't fall asleep in class. If I do, I ought to be forgiven coz u know why la.. Who manage to keep me awake will get present on teachers day ! lol  Or I could result in slapping myself to keep awake...Ouch

I walk back from LRT station alone for the first time in my life. The road look so much shorter when you are sitting in the car...duh. Why is the weather so hot ?!

Oh ya, thanks Choon Hui for ur oh-so-lovely motivation and I will never give up !! Lets make it through the rain, shall we?

No comments: