Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 READY OR NOT, HERE WE COME !

Hey ! Dear readers,first of all I would like to apologize to my readers as I have not been posting for a long time since I've been back from my holiday. Due to some Internet problems and my laziness xD, I did not post anything. Anyway,my trip to China is splendid and nothing could ever replace the memories and fun time together at there. However, due to the number of pictures taken ad the events that took place in my trip, I wouldn't blog too much about it. OH, wait wait...before you curse me, you should be happy to know that I will soon be loading the pictures into my friendster with some lengthy description. So, there wont be any pics from my trip at here. and not to forget ,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008
2007 have been a great year and now it's time to say hello to our new friend,2008! I hereby wish everyone to have a happier and wonderful beginning and throughout the roads of 2008! And to the readers who was patient enough to wait for my post, I thank you very much for supporting me =D. See all of you in the next post !

No comments: