Monday, December 3, 2007

Missing everything

As I am writing this post, I felt really really sad because everything now seems so empty...Today I flipped through my school magazine and look at those pictures and then it really dawned on me....now did I realised many sweet and bitter moments have pass and I did not appreciate them as much I should do. How could I just let them go? now that everything seems to be over, I really MISS everything. My 5 years in school seem to pass really fast and I never ever take it very seriously. Now that I think back, I really wanted to travel back through time and go through every bits and pieces of sweet and bitter experience again. Honestly, I'm someone who keep most of the things in my heart and keep it to myself. It's like I won't really tell u straight in the face that I'll miss u or u're my best friend. Somehow deep down inside my heart, I'm saying all this to myself. Perhaps u might say it's shy...maybe. But remember even I did not say any of those words....deep down I do notice everyone around me..just that I never really express it out..I'm not that someone who is expressive... So, this post is dedicated to everything that have ever appear in my schooling days. I'm more expressive in writing, so this would be everything that have been inside my heart all this while that I never express out. Here goes:

*its not in an orderly manner *

Choon Hui
A true friend that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Choon Hui ...U're more like a brother to me. We are born in the same year,month, and date...even our time is very close...And then we realised our surname is same too ( in Chinese ). Unbelievable isn't it ? Somehow God is really great in making us meet each other and I know there's a reason for it. i mean how could ever meet someone who is same age,birthday and surname with u. A billion to one probability. His mum said we are brothers in our past-life. I totally agree with that. We knew each other during our PE lesson when we are chatting about our birthdays...and since then everything is history...Choon Hui , U have been a great friend,really... even though u didn't notice it. And if there are anything bad or how badly I acted on U, I'm truly SORRY for that. I know we have fights before but it is fights that made us more patient and understanding. I hope that we can stay in touch always...U're someone who i count on.. I do not know what would school be like without ur presence.And I do like the times when we share our passion for magic and wild imaginations....seems childish but I'll cherish it 4ever and everything that we had done.It's because of U, my voyage in school has been really a memorable one.Thanks for stepping into my life.

Thiam Sang
Although we did not knew each other for a very long time but it seems that we are long lost friends. I knew him when we are in form 3 but we are not close tat time. It's when we sit together in form 4 that we knew each other better. He was really my 3rd hand helping me out in school. Every time I have problems in my studies, he was the one i look 4. And everytime also he never ever refuses to help. He's a very " cincai" person and will help everyone. Besides being my 3rd hand, he was a good friend and we can chat almost everything...And since we might not study together again... I would really apologize for the troubles I brought to U. If u ever read this, I would like U to know that u have done a great job. Thank you 4 everything.

Jian Fung
How could I ever forget U. We didn't know each other until we sat with each other during form 3 and that's when everything happens....during that time i remember Arjuna asking me how it is to be sitting with Jian Fung. I remember I said he was the most annoying,irritating person I've ever sat with....Somehow looking back I'm really honoured to be ur 1st victim....i also remember how i would secretly take a look at his black colour book where he wrote stuff on...secretly because he won't let me see it..so Jian Fung now u know what I did hahha... now that we grew up to be classmate ever since form 3 , I know he is more than an irritating person. Behind that there is someone I could count on and he will be there when I need him(somehow =D) I'm really glad to know someone like U. Like I said before in his testimonial, what a spicy few year knowing u, but hey that's something I've never ever wished for and I'm glad it happen...Like CcM said how could we forget how u laugh.. It is just happy happy happy talking to you...and was a good listener too...I think its mostly because of gossip he wan 2 hear hahha...And all those memorable moments we have been with each other i will cherish forever...School wouldn't be fun without U. I'll miss u, bear !!!

Kar Heng
He's been my primary school classmate and he's the one I sat with during my 1st year at secondary school. i remember how much fun we sit by each other and the moment we did our projects at his house and my house. It was a memorable one when I thought back...As i think back about that I would really want it to continue forever. Still remember what we did when we have fights...Either he or me will leave a gap between our tables as a sign that we are not friends...how childish we are and I will not forget that and it will always be some special to me. But, as we are not classmates, then we are not close with each other liao...So, now if we meet each other at school, somehow it feels so strange. And I'm really sorry if u felt being ignored by me but as I said earlier I'm not an expressive guy...If there are any misunderstanding, believe me I really wouldn't want it to happen. Thanks for the memories as friends and I do hope we will be more close to each other like we do last time. I do believe there is a reason God make us friends and I would really stay in touch with u because we might not meet each other due to our separate ways in life.U're truly an amazing friend.

Harry
I don't remember how we meet but he has been a great friend as well...And everyone called him alien hahha...how fast he would finish his homework and the amount of information he has in his brain...he's like an information station 4 me! But anyway when we skip PE lesson, we would be chatting on other things except studies...so it's nice to have someone like U...2 in 1 ,I guess =D

Tuck Man
Somehow I wan to include him in this...don't remember how we became friends but never mind lar... A fun guy to be around...with his comment about the teachers and other peoples, he just make u laugh like nobody business...not to mention his dirty talk hahha...and also a pro in Moral education...despite having nilai hemah tinggi,bertoleransi,bertanggungjawab and all those nilai...U would never thought he could be so dirty at times...

Kheng Hong
Lets just say he's someone that I'm looking for when my computer have troubles...hahha...Other than that a great friend who help you quite alot. And also my primary sch friend...he certainly help me alot in computer thing and other things la...thanks for everything =D

ALL my primary friends in secondary school
I think most of us was not as close as before because we are not classmates anymore in school but do remember I will always remember each one of U. I really do remember who was in standard 6 up till now and I regret for not keeping in touch with some friends that I miss very much... if any one of U ever read this, do leave a comment so we can stay in touch again...

Teachers!!

Mrs. Ramani
She was an incredible teacher...not only does she taught literature,she taught us how 2 be a gentleman..and that is what I appreciate the most. The 1st day she entered our class, I knew exactly that she is different from other teachers. now I do really miss her and how we would sit around her as if we was like babies waiting for story-telling time =D and how she cared for everyone in sch, plus her jokes ans stories made every lesson enjoyable.

Pn. Lim
The greatest Malay language teacher ever! Simply amazing...a great teacher

Miss Lim
One thing I will really remember is her skill in throwing marker pens...hahha...When someone is sleeping in the class, then she would aim and fire her marker pen and guess what 100% guarantee every time hits the target.Another thing was during graduation, she cried along with music of Auld Lang Syne. That is one sight I will always remember and it was so touching. And that just shows teachers are more than plain teachers,more like our 2nd parents . And I remember her telling me to get an A1 for her...i did all my best in add maths and hope it will turn out great!

Pn. Low
The only form teacher i remember the most, I really salute her skills in teaching mathematics...And all of us did have fun during her class...and not to mention when she scold ppl..our class would be super silent..i will remember her 4ever.

Pn. Chan
A mother more than a chemistry teacher...I remember few weeks before SPm, she told me that I sure will get an A and not to be panic during the exam. She was more worry with our results than we are hahha..superb teacher

There are lots more people that I would really treasure 4ever. For those who I did not mention, it doesn't mean that I hate U or what....i do notice everyone in school. Somehow, I do not really understand why some of us are left being alone and ignored. In my entire life, I have been thinking about why must we choose who to be friends with. All of us are human beings and we are from the same species..we should help each other and be with each other...no matter who is cool, geek ,handsome,ugly ,stupid, clever, rich or poor, why must we choose who to be with. All of us are the same. What I'm trying to say is everyone of us are friends no matter what.

Life is like a jigsaw puzzle and everyone is important even if u do not know them. God have his way in fitting everyone of us in this jigsaw puzzle. Everyone exist for a reason whether its ur enemy or friends. Even our enemy can be great friends if we look in another way. We are from the same species and we are destined to live with each other no matter who is more important.

hahha i think I'm going out of topic but that's just my opinion in how I look at certain things. We have a long way to go and all I can say is treasure every nanosecond of the sweet and bitter moments together as friends. Stay in touch !

No comments: