Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flying with birds

Hey guys! Finally the moment is here for my holiday !! yeah...few more hours and I will be flying with the birds up above the sky Land.So, this will be a quick post as the taxi will be here in less than 1 hour...I'm going to Beijing and Harbin for 10 days...will be back by Christmas eve midnight....hahha...that's when Santa is out in the sky too ! =D Okay, one thing about Harbin is the temperature which is going to reach a freezing cold -40 !! oh my ...but there's going to be 4 layers of clothes need for this kind of temperature...not to mention looking like a fat idiot with 4 thick layers of winter clothing...This are some pictures of the place I'm going...

Well, for this 10 days, Choon Hui will be my blog babysitter...so for 10 days there won't be any update from me ...take care for now everyone and have a great weekend....for those who are flying as well, bon voyage..This is Eric, signing off for now...

My blog will be in hibernating mode

No comments: