Monday, December 3, 2007

Confused =(

After a few busy days going out to do this and that for my upcoming holiday in China, I finally get to have some rest....This few days was a really confusing days for me...I have been thinking quite alot...about what I should pursue in life, and how it would turned out to be...can't really decide what to do next and i am really worry that everything would turned out badly...

Somehow I felt that there is someone in me who wants to break free. I have the feeling that I'm suppose to be someone more than just who i am now...someone wanting to come out....someone who will do incredible things...i really do believe that that " someone " in me was my destiny. Sometimes I would just sit and stared blankly at peoples action and behaviour and somehow i tried to guess why they are acting in such manner...

It seems very weird sometimes I would suddenly realised that it was not me who did this and that. It was rather a complicated feeling, as if I was doing things when I'm unconscious...And these holidays gave me time to think about my future and what's to become of me...Its as if a devil and an angel both on my shoulder advising me to do something that was promising or to just break the old tradition and take the less travelled path...

And then I start to realise that there is no point worrying now..but there's still a slight uncomfortable feeling about what is in the future 4 me...I guess I am worrying to much...I will take this time to really appreciate every moment in my teenager life as there is not a second chance...Lets just let TIME do its job and only time will tell if the someone in me break free...So, i guess I will have an enjoyable holiday and hope everything will be great...And stepping out of comfort zone is bitter for 1st few steps and we tend to step in back and that someone in me is trying really hard to get out...

The angle on my shoulder : hey! everything will be fine! be positive !
The devil : * u guess *

All the best to everyone and may the angel or perhaps the devil =D lead ur way to ur destiny. I believe some things are fated but some is up to us to chase after.
Signing off for the day .

No comments: