Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Boring Day with me

Hey people ! Today is just a boring day...so I asked Brenda what should I do..she suggested I should blog....too lazy liao but anyway don't care la...I'm too free...So, let me bring u on this Tour of Boring Land~

Wake up early in the morning...what for ? to temple with mum and dad. It was somewhere near my school. We're going there sort of like to thank the God for protecting our family and blessing and studies and all that lar. Yeah ! Time to say Thank You in the end of the year...Surprisingly it was not crowded as it used to be...and that means less smoky ! good...I thought. Unfortunately, it was still kinda smoky and I was like crying and we have chicken,vegetables, and fruits to offer, what a balanced meal...Oh ya .. and I thank the God of Study ( i think ) for the smoothness of my studies and exam all year round ...=D. Ok, done praying, now lets head to our next destination...

2nd destination site :
The Wet Market with all those little creatures U don't even wanna think about...It was somehow beside the temple. mum wanted to buy some things but I don't know what things...see, see, look, look, walk, walk and she just bought hou see ( dried oyster, i guess ).... I'd also saw some unhealthy sights,LOL ....saw the people at there throwing the chickens into hot water =.=" to kill them..and they are like flapping like crazy....somehow felt sad for them to die just to provide us with chicken rice...-.-""" Then, mum suggested to go to to a DVD shop to buy some Korean shows...( did I mention the temple and shop was also near to Petaling Street ? )

3rd destination site:
The "Hiro" comic and video shop...they sell comics and DVD...spend about half an hour there to search for new Korean dramas or anything nice...bought 2 drama's and that's it nothing much here. Next stop~

4th destination site:
Petaling Street...this is nice...hot spot for tourist.. After buying the DVD, so we decide to walk around and perhaps...PERHAPS buy something or whatever,maybe some foods..Everywhere u look...it's all pirated stuff...look at your right, u see some GUESS watches ( pirated !), look at ur left u see some Nike shoes that looks like NIKE shoes! and not to mention far cheaper and u'll know why..., then look everywhere u see foreigners...ang mao,mat salleh, Indonesian,Filipino and god knows where the other people come from =.= look at ur right, u see handbags and perfumes....at ur left.. " BUY 1 FREE 1 " pirated Cd's...and then I saw some signs from the police saying " No pirated Cd's are allowed ". yeah,right...salute the police as I look at those people happily selling pirated Cd's =.= then some people will just appear in front of U..sort of begging for u to buy their things...not beg lar..just in a forceful manner....=.= ...so we stop by the tau foo fah stall ...and eat by the road side...how romantic =p...Then, we decided to head home..oh wait before that have to go to market again..........

5th destination site :
The Wet Market again...so I tried to walk faster this time so that my mum won't stop by and buy some things....hahha...and so my plan works ! but then she stop by the asam laksa stall and have to wait awhile

*Flashback*
MUM : Auntie, can faster ah ? ( in a polite way )
Asam Laksa Auntie:Cannot faster ah.. must WAIT ! .. (in a rude way)

Our jaw was like dislocated itself....and so we shall wait...what to do my mum said her asam laksa is nice....

* went home , sleep, eat, watch Korean drama, got my hair cut, play some games and ....*

6th destination site:
Pasar Malam ( Night Market ) near my house...well nothing much happen...not to mention that guy with his loudspeaker voice shouting to promote their things...It seems a pretty nice night, walking and enjoying ourself... and **** it RAINS suddenly.....thanks to my genius mum who suggested that we bring the umbrella out earlier, we don't end up as wet as others....=D
As fast as it came, then rain stop suddenly....weird but it did stop...time to close the umbrella and continue our " shopping "...walk half-way and ****...the umbrella opens by itself suddenly...embarrassed I quickly close it back...it did hit some of the peoples legs...I make sure it was totally secure and wont open again.... **** the umbrella opens up again !!=.=.... wah, super embarrass this time !! one woman was shocked she nearly fell down...I was like laughing and embarrass at the same time LOL

And so that marks the end of our TOUR of Boring Land, people ! embarrass yet happy...turned out to be a boring day at first but was ok at night...It's nice to see different people from different walks of life...Tata for now...I'm on my way to my slumber land
~~

No comments: