Sunday, December 9, 2007

The start of something new

Hey people! yup, that's right....a new skin again for the 2nd time...Though I think this will be the last one coz I really like this..hahha. This skin shows exactly who I am...childish ! Anyway, u guys should go and check out blogskins for all their cool and amazing skins for blog...

So, do comment on this new skin and I look forward to creating a better blog =D Anyway,I woke up today to finish the last touch up of this blog and also to prepare "tang yuan". Yup, I know..."tang yuan" festival is on the 22nd of Dec. but we celebrated it earlier as we were on our freezing cold holiday in Harbin from 13 until 24 of Dec...

Everyone know "tang yuan" festival is somehow just like everyone birthday...so,just like this blog, a new birth, another new beginning =) Hmm...must be a good sign for whatever good things that are coming. The " tang yuan "my mum and I made was nice...not to mention I was so blurry as I slept at 2 am but woke at at 6.30 am...and my mum made them super fast...i made like 10 balls...she was like finishing up 2 plates of balls...

It was like our fruits of labour (or maybe..my mum's fruit of labour) after it was cook and done !As u bite into it, the whatever sweet thing was inside flows out like flooding river banks of sweetness..OK !!enough about this...I find myself lost of words now as I'm damn sleepy...and later have to wake up again for the PC fair in KLCC...hope i can get a webcam with built-in microphone !!..OK OK, my vocabulary banks are closing ,so enjoy the picture and take care for now.Slumber Land,here I come...

I made a red ball with two white eyes...but don't think u can see it here

No comments: