Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Celebration

Hey people! Time for another update with little boy...Well, too early for Christams u say? Nope, not at all. As I will only be back from my holidays on the 24th of Dec midnight...So Jian Fung, Choon Hui and me decided to celebrate Christmas on 11th as I'm flying on 13th....and the best part is: EXCHANGING PRESENT !

All of us agreed to meet at KLCC Kinokuniya bookstore at 11am but because of some matters, we all meet up at about 11.30am and there is a slight change in plan which is to meet at the cinema instead of the bookstore. Decided to watch Enchanted at first, then Jian Fung also wanted to watch Unrest-the ghost movie...so Unrest it is. And Jian Fung and me waited so long as the queue was long long and long...I wasn't at the counter as I'm taking care of the presents...6 begs of them..T_T. Jian Fung left me with those bags while he went to the counter...how dare U...=D Anyway, this is what I get from both of them while they are at counter..I think we didn't notice the under 18 tag on the movie... so at first the Malay guy at the ticket counter was confirming the tickets with our student cards plus Jian Fung's IC...then he saw on that IC he wasn't 18 yet...so Enchanted made its way into our movie plan, sorry Unrest, looks like its not ur day. XD

Then then Jian Fung said that we should grab our lunch at Chilli's as he didn't have a proper breakfast but Choon Hui wanted to go bookstore...so..we go to the Kinokuniya bookstore and basically just looking for any interesting books...after that, we decided to take our lunch at Chilli's and to our horror (not really hahha) there are sooOOOO many people in the line...and would you just look at the waiting list... it was lunch time in KL and you don't want to be stuck in our situation...If we had listen to Jian Fung earlier, then we would been seated comfortably at Chilli's enjoying our deserving meal...note to self : whenever Jian Fung wanted to have lunch,don't hesitate and go eat ! hahha

Okay, since there's not a single hope of steping into Chilli's, we head to Little Penang cafe-which Choon Hui suggested .....and the queue was as long as the Chilli's....and then we saw Pn.Ng, our counselling teacher...hahha...Jian Fung saw her then zoom by her side and call her TEACHER ! She looked and then went in because its her turn and never said anything...I guess she must be shy or what coz Jian Fung called her teacher so loud in public hahha

So, since the queue at there was also long...then we walk ... walk .....and ...walk.....searching through the mall for something nice to fill our hungry little stomachs...then Nando's also very long....T_T......it was like 30 minutes of walking and then we saw Delifrance don't have any people queue,so we decided to eat there lah and the clock shows 1.15pm now and our movie is on 1.30pm !!!! And the tables at the Delifrance was super small....i mean really really small.....no pictures taken because there's only 15 donkey minutes for us to eat...before the meals arrived we exchange presents !! The food there wasn't really very good....Jian Fung said his cheese baked rice no taste...taste starchy...hahha ( I'm not trying to bring down the reputation of Delifrance )Oh yes..Choon Hui said if he got more than 10 "A"s, then he will treat us for lunch ! I want abalone and bird's nest in the menu, remember hor..

After finishing our meals, it was almost 1.30pm and we zoom up to the cinema and into the teater...our seats was somewhere in the middle...Jian Fung saw that the most top seats was empty and he suggested we should sit there...me and Choon Hui was worry that anyone might come and claim their seats we are sitting ...haha...Jian Fung said he did this everytime ,plus the shows going to start and no one would be coming in ...thanks to Jian Fung we enjoyed watching at the best view of all ! and the movie was splendid and funny and the songs were nice...so to all movie fans..if there's empty seats at more strategic places in teater, you'll know what to do!!...just remember Jian Fung tips for the day ! =D

p/s: any embarassment or injury will not be my responsibility
So, Choon Hui wanted to know one of the songs name and waited for the entire movie to end its credits and those actors name...etc..everyone left except 3 of us...the workers start cleaning up the teater and we are still there.......then I also don't feel so good wait there so long as they want to close the exit door.....so we left and then decide to have a cup of coffee !

Jian Fung: Want go where and drink?
Choon Hui: Me anything, want go where and drink ( looking at me )
Me: ......where also can lahhh...me anything lah
Jian Fung: Me also anything...

Why both of you must ask me where to drink...ish...Then Jian Fung also said I was rich and I will know where to drink coffee.....for your info, I seldom drink coffee in coffee house lohhh...
* cut all the walking and going into shops to look *

So, we finally decide to drink at Coffee Bean. Choon Hui and I order ice blended white chocolate and Jian Fung had his LARGE ....(I have forgotten what's the name) oh ya LARGE ULTIMATE ! Nymmmm,their coffee taste as good as their name..hahha..While having coffee,we talked and then since earlier Jian Fung said that we should open our presents, so I give them the green light to open because I was protesting that we should open at home.. haha..I remember one thing I said:

Me:Wait..wait...let me open your present for me first,then I'll decide whether you can open what I gave you

Jian Fung : wah where can like that one...(I'm mean..hahha)


Anyway, I was joking and so all of us opened our presents !!

*Imagine little children tearing off the wrapping paper and wanted to know whats inside for Christmas*

Hold that thought because we are not that crazy...all of us wanted to preserve beauty of the wrapping paper and so we opened it carefully. Jian Fung got a crystal chess set from me and a Buddhist book from Choon Hui. Choon Hui got a webcam from me and an expensive bath towel from Jian Fung. For me, I got a lovely mug from Jian Fung and a collectibles of an old vintage car and chocolates!! Everyone love what they got and that includes me.Thanks guys ! Oh, and 1 more thing, Jian Fung said there was once our friend ( no names are to be said ) was having a video call with him and that friend didn't realise the webcam was connected,Jian Fung saw him digging his gold mine (nose) and took a screenshot ! HAHAHA

Then, I got a call saying that my uncle and cousins and my parents are in the shopping mall and to go home together...so i guess that marks the end of the Christmas celebration.

BUT the worst is yet to come ! Met up with my parents and cousins and they are done with their shopping and it's time to go home. There's only one car and there's seven of us...Could you imagine how cramped and stuffy it was 5 people at the backseat( mind you is wasn't a 7 seater car...it's a normal car ) ...I thought it would not be that bad as the journey home shouldn't take very long...to my horror, it started to jam just after we came out from the underground parking...a little jam won't kill right? Nope,it was a living hell for me...Let's just say if I was a sardine fish in a fully loaded sardine can, I would be squashed in that can tightly for 2 solid hours ! The jam was so bad and I would be an overcooked sardine fish because it was damn stuffy in the car...and to think what's the worst that could ever happen...it did happen...despite the sardine like condition..my parent and my cousin family still can chat and joke happily...okay chats and jokes are fine but when everyone starts to speak at once...I tell you, I was bombarded with millions of sound waves that could easily tear my eardrums into pieces ! Imagine everyone talking in the car at once, come on lah..there's no space for the sound wave to go out...So, I tried to get some sleep but I just couldn't fall asleep even though I was tired...Jam at the city centre for nearly 2 hours in a hot noisy sauna packed with 5 people in the backseat of the car...Not even the **** word can ever describe how incredibly bad the jam was...It's just the worst jam ever in my entire 17 years of living in this world...NOTE TO EVERYONE: NEVER, i mean ever !! go back by car during the peak hours when everyone are rushing home from work...Not even a considerate driver during this hours and you wouldn't want to be in my shoe

Overall, it was the best day of my life and the worst day of my life...2 in 1... okay, take care everyone ! and these are some random shots I took...we never took any photos together ...i guess we must have been too excited for our Christmas celebration and forgets...and Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone ! Watch out for HoHoHo in the midnight and a loud thud in your living room !



Hello ? Mummy ah..

our very own Santa Claus(red shirt)is giving me a phone as my present =D

the tall beautiful Christmas tree in the middle of the mall
I just love their ornaments~ Christmas is in the air !

No comments: