Thursday, January 10, 2008

It passed so quickly...

hey there everyone!! it's me again..choon hui here..posting another blog...
though it has been 10 days after new year...but i just couldn't really get through it...it seemed so fast..that everything just gone without a trace...i mean time of course...but those memories of the past will never be erased from my memory box...gosh..i dun even know wat on earth am i talking bout..haha...been thinking alot recently bout the future...bout..basically every single thing that matters...worries come and go...just like how our emotions played through our soul...it has been a roller coaster journey throughout the years...can't even think about wat is installed for us in the future...
alright...enuf of the crap..here's a poem of mine..which i've wrote on the 31st of december 2007..it's called INTO A NEW YEAR...

Visions…
Flashing cross my mind
Fond,
Mesmerizing,
Miserable memories of the forgotten
Came back lingering…
Rocking me back,
To the sleepiness of yesterdays…

Closing my eyes,
I saw mum under the dim bulb light,
Humming me into dreams…

Closing my eyes,
I saw myself chasing tiny frogs
By the damp paddy field....

Closing my eyes,
I saw my tender hands
Received a ‘painful award
From the ever-evil school teachers!

Closing my eyes,
I saw myself
Marching out from the magical land of school,
Head up

Now,
Opening my eyes,
It’s all coming back…
But,
Just a few moments left for me to finish up
The little bits of the present life
For that will be the final moments
Before I braise myself for the soon to come wind storms

so guys...treasure every bit of ur breath, ur time spent, ur days and ur life..for it will just sneak away without even u notice it...

No comments: