Friday, January 18, 2008

Miss me ?

YO people ! It's been quite some time since I post in the blog. Sorry for those who still visiting my log =D Anyway, I still can't believe school's life is over and many of them had already started college...hmmm for me, I think I'm not in the hurry though. Lately, I found myself playing Maplestory back since I quit 1 year ago. So, whoever who played maple, hope to be in contact with u, though there shouldn't be any..ahha...ok enough about games. What am I doing everyday ? In the process of becoming a skillful househusband I supposed..hahha. Because I'm the only one in my family who stays alone in the house, so I guess it should be my job for now. However, one thing I learnt from all this..which is doing house works is much better compared to staring at the TV or computers...plus !! houseworks are considered light exercises...so it's healthy people ! start moping and sweeping the floor ! Alright alright I guess I'm getting too HIGH in this...cool down..There you go, that's what happening in my life now...pretty lifeless but it's great to help out at home when your parents are all tired and exhausted fighting at war in the office ! I know working from 8 to 5 is a stressful process, so U people should help out ! gosh..I sound so like ur parents..So, before I end this, I will post some pictures which are jokes for all of you guys out there...to those who are stressful at work...gone crazy doing their college assignments...felt like life is not worth living... damn angry with some people who made u mad....bored...felt like killing yourself ( I hope not..)...sad with what people said or done to you....felt like giving a punch in your boss face....those who are really tired whole day and still managed to get online and read my blog....ahhhh..U get it...no matter U felt whatever...have fun and enjoy life! Life is just a one way ticket and why waste it when u can make it as worthy as u want..Take care people !




Take care~~~Eric

No comments: