Sunday, September 14, 2008

A night out...

Hello guys! Finally this blog has officially become my own very blog! Ha-ha! And thanks to Weng Chung that all the little little things and features on the blog are settled and he has his own blog as well http://www.wengchung.wordpress.com/. Do visit him! =D anyway, I really hope you guys will like the whole new feel although the major features like the font style and theme hasn’t changed much, but still this represents me. I love simplicity. Life doesn’t need to be such complicated isn’t it? =D

Anyway… just went back to MBS for the mid-autumn festival celebration. I just don’t feel like going back at 1st, but I’m still a Chinese and furthermore it was my ex - Chinese language teacher who organized it together with the Chinese cultural society. The whole thing wasn’t as good as last year’s maybe because I can’t really see any familiar faces around and boy during dinner time the ‘kids’ were REALLY acting like hungry ghosts, even the parents were acting as if they had been in a starvation! But can’t blame them though, in this kind of situation, if you don’t ‘fight’ for your food, nothing would be left. Hahaha. So in the end, we just had some and we headed to McD for our supper ha-ha! What better place to go other than McD? XD

Oh by the way, that day’s ‘gang’ made up of Weng Chung, Jian Fung, Harry and me. All of them are from the same class but funny I’m always closer to those who are in different classes haha. So we chat and chat and chat about basically everything until Jian Fung suddenly suggested or was it me who suggested going for a late night movie. Unfortunately only Jian Fung and me were able to make it haha! So we head back to school for to take some photos with Mdm. Chong then off we go to Pavilion for a movie called dark or black water (I can’t even remember the name, it shows how lousy the show was)

Anyway these are some photos taken on that day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH !! It was a great night !! We should have it more often !!