Friday, September 26, 2008

A game of Tennis

Good day guys! I've decided not to post any poems today although originally I intended to do so and one friend of mine actually said 'Don't just post bout your poems lar...very boring you know...post something about your life mar...' =.=' yup... this was what he said..haha...

Anyway, it was quite an interesting day today. A buddy of mine and I went for tennis at YMCA and it was our first time having this game together as neither of us too had any skills..hahaha =P it was drizzling by the time we started off...and Bloody me, I should have brought a cap along as I have to play under the Bloody rain for a good 20 minutes =_='' but thankfully it was not that heavy and I seriously hope that I'll not fall sick coz I still have an outing tomorrow...back to the tennis court...yup...so there you go, the two of us, tennis balls 'flying' everywhere and I can proudly say that the balls too 'flew' out of court as well...hahaha...well you can't blame us right, after all these years of 'inexperience'...haha but somehow we managed to survived through =D it seemed like a rough start but gradually when we're more familiar and got used to the whole game, only then things turned better as there was less balls that flew out the court, BUT the amount of running here and there in the court had not been lesser..haha..well it's kinda hard to tell who is the better one but still I think Kit Wai can be accounted for it...i think his hitting skills and the way he grip and grab the racket was waaay better than mine as I still have the problem of gripping it like a badminton racket...so, way to go buddy!! haha...guessed he watched a lot of tennis tournaments =p as I said at least we made it through...was tiring though but Kit Wai was already half dead by then..muahahaha...Went back to college to change up, had a bottle of H2O and a slice of bread to prevent a 'stomach breakdown' (got such theory meh?) hahaha...and oh yes, I think we sweat more than we drank...haha..so you can imagine how drenched we were and how smart were we to wear a white top which he regarded as 'so sexy' when it drenched through our spine...hahaha so I din really dare to walk straight along the way, (you got the reason why... XD )

Therefore, Choon Hui + Kit Wai = possible DISASTER+plenty of groans =D hahahahaha!!!

It was nice game and good start after all =) at least we got to run around and we did a few cool shots and it was quite coordinated, surprisingly :-) in fact, no doubt that both of us had the strength but definitely not the skills...haha..so we need more practise indeed and more youtube I guess? haha! =D

No comments: