Friday, October 2, 2009

My whole WEEK of mid-semester break

Hey peeps! Check out what I've done for the whole of my mid-semester break! It's fun!

-Gathering information for Communication Studies major assignment
-Having information overload
-Sitting in front of the computer for hours doing browsing 6 or 7 adds at one time
-Having information overload again
-Read through the prescribed readings again
-Gathering MORE materials for the assignment
-Noticing that I might have interpreted the question wrongly
-Almost sweared and cursed on Twitter
-Laze around in front of the computer O.o
-Losing all my mood to begin writing again
-Wasting time watching pointless video clips on YouTube
-Wasting MORE time constructing sentences for my essay
-Sitting in front of computer for another FEW hours to gather MORE info
-INFOMATION OVERLOAD ONCE AGAIN
-Walking around the house back and forth to construct sentences
-Almost knocked the computer out of it's casing
...

And it kinda goes on...a cyclical process... how INTERESTING my week huh? =_=

OK lar, at least, I did hang out a bit with my high school friends and going to Malacca this weekend....

Still, my essay is not completed...

But I'm proud to say that at least, I still hand up on time and while I procrastinate, I did my very best on everything and answered the question as it required (at least that is what I think) tsk tsk...

2 more assignments to go... X(

No comments: