Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's becoming cold

My blog is seriously dying off...the intention did came into my mind to discontinue blogging for the rest of my life...apparently I'm the one visiting blogs and the amount of comments I'd left on chat-boxes is more than I the amount I blogged in a month. Yeah...I guess I know the reason why and reckoned that perhaps it is my posts that bores people off...oh well...that's my life you see and guiltily speaking as well, part of the reason that I do not blog often is because I-AM-LAZY XD ta-dah! and to me changing the fonts, colors and sizes of the wordings is just so troublesome....so that explains the monotonous fonts that I've been using FOREVER xD

So, another week after the semester break and I've just handed up 3 assignments upon reaching Friday and all I could say that I think I did RUBBISH...for the first time in my life, I never had to do 3 assignments in a week...and mind you, it's never wrecking....just a friendly advice...to you guys out there who are still not enrolled in any universities yet, PLEASE enjoy your life as much as possible until you receive your tertiary education. Hmm...maybe it's just me...the not-so-smart-one...forget what I say, perhaps you guys are way better than me academically =D

Another 2 assignments pending and scheduled to be handed up next week, Wednesday and Friday consecutively which means that I am still procrastinating to complete the Psychology Lab Report t_t

As much as I've swore and vowed not to get in to that bad habit, I just can's seemed to take that sticky sticker off me...
Right after standard 6, I promised not to procrastinate but it carried on
Right after my first exam in Form 1, I vowed not to study last minute, but it never happened
Right after my PMR, I told myself to study beforehand and never wait till the last minute, it still carried on
Right after SPM, still...I kept on 'vowing' until the day I got in to Monash...

I guess I shall blame it on human nature?

At the very least, I am thankful the nature of me being anxious all the time did serves a purpose as I think I might have take things more seriously than before...at least for the assignments XD

Anyway, I am learning to be thankful for everything =D

Oh and before I log off, I really want you guys to listen to this. Not because she is Mariah Carey, but her whistle not at the end is by far THE BEST REGISTER THAT I'VE EVER HEARD! This song is called 'I want to know what love is', originally made famous by the 80's band, Foreigner. With a zest of RnB and touch of gospel style, Carey really spiced up that song.


1 comment:

julian said...

I also am a great procrastinator, and blogging has not helped unfortunately :(