Monday, September 28, 2009

...

Honestly speaking, I'm through with requesting for help.

*Vulgarity might be present in this context. If you are anyway unprepared, kindly leave this page immediately. Thank you.*

That is the reason that I'd rather do things on my own than asking a simple favor from others and dealing with their ignorance and looking down upon.

Mind you, it's something as simple as just setting up an appointment with them to discuss some problems...yea...is not that difficult isn't it? From my understanding, it's plain pointless that if you don't wanna help sincerely, then don't do it. Or for the very least, tell me right in front of my face that you can't make it or something. My point is, at least, notify me if you intend to be absent or you are unable to provide the convenience.

You see I'm not that kind of people who love to take advantage of others. I'd remember you for life even if you did something insignificant as looking out for my bag while I am away, and the bloody reason that I come to you is because I know you are able to help me and plus, I ain't always bugging you, and you wouldn't loose anything at all.

I had the trust in you but it seems that you had taken this to another level and seen it in another light.

Fine. You people have more say than us and just too bad that you people are in a more superior position that you can have that something which we cant own and perhaps we're the more inferior ones as you all love to put it and symbolically giving you jerks the authority to displace us who are being slightly at the 'lower ends'...And worse, we're treated like beggars or some sort, who are incapable of surviving by our own, who are parasites that lived for nothing but to depend on you poeple...TO HELL WITH THAT!

So listen up, I would rather do the wrong stuff than to handle the bloody treatments by you people and YOU PEOPLE SUCK AND ALL OF YOU ARE THE WORST KIND OF RAGS THAT EVEN MY UNDERPANTS SMELLED BETTER THAN YOU!!!

Well, that's all for my ramblings. So my semester break is here and I still have tons of assignments to be completed. And it's already Monday and I'm not even starting one assignment =_='' guess I just gotta kick myself on the back a few times (how is that even possible?? O.o)

Pimples are all popping out for no apparent reasons...and I looked horrible....screw all the hormones...I'd rather have oilier face and more facial hair than having all these little buggers mushroomed all over my face...All my guys friends spent at least 30 bucks a week on their facial regime and I'm not even doing anything other than washing my face with a type of soap 'kononnya' is good for prevention of pimples..bull shit...

I guess getting frustrated and jumpy could be part of the reason besides stress? huh....

1 comment:

chocobo said...

Lol, who bully U?...humans are really irreliable