Monday, September 14, 2009

Bliss in the morning sunshine

I figured out that I've not been posting up my poetry lately. So I guess it's time while I'm still working on a poem called 'Let the wind hug you'. It should be an interesting one but due to the never ending commitments, I'm sorry that I couldn't post up in time. Nevertheless, I'll try my best to complete it when I'm done with most of my assignments. Meanwhile, I'll treat you guys with this. I'm not sure if I've posted this before, but who cares, as long as you got the feel =P

Have you ever wake up to a morning when everything just seemed blissful and it's as if you living in a whole different dimension where serenity is all you can feel? I just wish that every morning would be like that.

Being tired of the world, even a bird's chirping and the morning sunshine would gain your full appreciation.

If you just listen and feel.


The day awaits

I heard the birds chirping,

As I opened the window.

I felt the gentle breeze caressing my face,

And the clouds racing eastwards.

I gazed at the playground of God,

Of a reflection in the river

With plants that are green and young.

I can’t help but wonder,

What a day that awaits me

As the first ray of sunlight

Emerged from the horizon

And I heard the radio singing,

‘A new day has come…’


No comments: