Friday, September 4, 2009

something random

Now I'm really experiencing the times when you're so occupied and busy until something you once remembered so clearly or ought to remember that the event is gonna happen the next day just slipped out of your mind...That's real craziness man...I'm just so caught up with endless commitments until I've forgotten that I'll be leaving for Sabah in a few moments XD uni life people, gotta get use to it...

Gosh...my parents were out and I'm blogging at 1 a.m...mom's sure gonna slaughter me nice and clean if she gets to know..hehe...

I've nothing much to say here, in fact, I don't even know where to start since the last time I've blogged. Assignments, presentations, due dates...all cramped into 1...just completed the an Interlearn for Psychology Research, Design and Analysis and I'm so sleepy now...

You know what, I'll probably blog bout more soon when I come back from Sabah and stay tunned for more pictures...haha

So ciao people! I'll see u guys soon!

No comments: