Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I smile as I hope

There will always be a rainbow after the rain, it's just the matter of light and dampness.


Back then, I'm sure you readers noticed that I used to blog about how my life sucked and as if the whole world is gonna end sort of posts. Well, funny they say time can do anything to you without telling you when and why. I guess this is what we're living for huh? as Lord Buddha said, live in the present, think nothing of the past or the future, enjoy the mist of the morning without worrying the sun will dry away the very last drop of it. Haha, as profound as it sounded, there's nothing bombastic in it, just some sprinkle of stardust with a glittering shine that'll brighten up the dark corner of your soul =)


Not that my life is a bed of roses for now nor I'm feeling joyous...I'm living in a dimension that I'm trying my level best to live in contentment...

And I'm still trying not to think bout the past and the future...although it'll form a smile while I reminisce about the blissful memories.

Here's a poem called 'I smile as I hope' Hopefully it'll bring a smile as you read =)

(I smile as I hope)

I hope,
Therefore
It comes to me.
Like an invisible smile
Forming the curve on my face.

I have a dream.
And that smile
Will fade into stardust
Of Aurorean love,
Shining my way to hope again.

No comments: