Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When life hits you

Hello there! I'm back again, stealing some of my assignment time for blogging xD Been up with a flu and a slight cough since 2 days ago..=( nearly developed a fever last week but thankful my immune system is still running quite well because back then I used to be like sick cat every now and then when flu or coughs hit me haha...my friends were like 'it's not H1N1 rite?' yeah right.. =_='

So now that I'm already in week 4 of the semester, as usual, assignments are piling up and it seems that there's no end to the reading lists and not to forget the 6 books that I've borrowed from the library for reference purpose...I felt like I'm already drowning in the sea of books...well at least I was drilled by Ms. Grace back then to read up on all the literature books back in college and thus far, I'm really glad and thankful that I could still handle it =D though drowning, I'm enjoying the sea water as well xD (what nonsense..)

About the assignments, since this is the very 1st time that I've actually approached such question and as you can read in my previous post I was kinda stressed up..hehehe(typical me xD) and hyper-ventilating as Clare used to put =P, I'm finally done with that essay and surprisingly, Mr. Gilmore said that I was right on track and he said it was impressive as I'm only a 1st year student when I approached him to show him my draft =) Felt so 'victorious' *glorious music playing...* the next thing I know, I'm popped out of a bubble XD Of course I wouldn't know how it'll turn out since I've not submitted up the text proper..so...I really hoped that I could get a credit at the very least and better still, a distinction band. More essays to come and boy I really miss those fun times in literature and law class where genuine laughters and warmth is greatly felt...not to forget pieces after pieces of writing and comparing between novels...feeling rather nostalgic now...

Nevertheless, I've been admitted to this international institution where this will be the stepping stone for me to achieve that dream which I've always longed to and it would continue to be a never-ending process of learning, experiencing and living the scholar's life for the next 3 years or perhaps 4 years (if I'm lucky). Although it's not a bed of roses, this experience had certainly set my grip firmer and anchored the strength in me to keep on pushing.

Deep down, I've came to a realization that He will reward me back as much as I've put in during this whole journey whether directly or indirectly, whether soon enough or near future, it is just the matter of time and perseverance.

1 comment:

Eunice said...

after reading a frustrated post of urs few hours back.. it's great to read an encouraged post by u now =) congrats on ur achievement in ur first approach...more to come i believe.. keep it up =) u sure can do it too..hehe