Thursday, January 1, 2009

It just seemed like a dreamy yesterday...

Indeed...indeed...it felt just like yesterday...graduated from high school and waiting anxiously for college to start, and BOOM!!! here I am today, another semester of college life to go and then, sweet life is heard no more.

Yet another cliche oh-my-god-the-time-passes-so-fast moment. Oh yeah, as far as I wanna deny the fact and just move on with life, something still holds back and it forces me to accept the painful reality of how time is snatched away and of how much things that I wished I should have done or stuff that I shouldn't have done in the past. REFLECTIONS. Cliche indeed...well well...whatever it is, life still goes on in a single track, a one way ticket, a river of no return...yeah, both are oldies of the 70's XD

Anyway, I have no idea at all where to start of in this post as usual, but 1st things 1st, Happy 2009 to you guys out there, it's a brand new year, a fresh new start and the beginning of something new (well at least that's what I hope so XD) so, happy new year once again =D

I just can't wait to go back to college, not for the exams of course XD I'm just looking forward for the busy days and catching ip with friends and...well...for the day when Bio paper 4 is officially over at 6.30 p.m =_=''' I know..horrible time frame..thanks to the ang mohs...

Hmm....what else?? gosh its getting more and more boring here....hai....nvm then I'll judt end this with a poem called, Let it be time, for it is time...hahaha unique title huh..yea..its talking about how the persona wishes to just live a life which is kinda 'parallel' to time O.o? XD haha...well maybe the poem should do the talking..check it out! and may u guys have a great year ahead!


(Let it be time, for it is time)

Let me dissolve in time,
For it is too short a life.

Let me be grounded in a crystal ball,
For I will be in goodness’s memory forevermore.

Let me a sculpture,
For I can witness the aging of present to history.

Let me be an urn, buried in legend,
For old is gold.

Let me be a painting,
For a moment captured be forever framed.

Let me be written into poesy,
For words will be eternally remained.

Let me be one with You,
For You is where I begun in time.

No comments: