Sunday, January 11, 2009

Exams and Entertainment

I am soooo totally in love with Mariah Carey's ''Hero''...

Ah...those gruelling examinations...what a week I had...and WHAT A MONTH I had. Few weeks of studyin Bio continuously, with extra 4 hours of revising in college =_='' and I seriously felt like puking...

So, Biology paper 1,2,3 are officially done, as well as Mathematics Core 1 and Core 2. Did barely ok for Bio, but I'm happy with paper 2 though, most of the questions that came out had been successfully attempted before ^^ hahaha....but maths...uugghh...

So, what is left...
13th Jan - Mechanics 1 (Lord help me...=_=')

14th Jan - English Literature Unit 1 (Drama and Poetry)
- Biology Practical unit 3

19th Jan - English Literature Unit 2 (Pre-1900 Prose)

20th Jan - English Literature Unit 4 (Modern Prose/ Post-1900 Prose)

22nd Jan - Biology paper 4

And I would be officially done with the AS examinations!!! Wohoo!!!

but as for now, the only paper that I had confidence in will be Eng. Lit. I doubt I would get an A as the allocation of marks and the way of marking is completely different since this would be the last year we're using this syllabus...a solid B would be more than enough. YES, I'M SERIOUS.

As for mechanics...I have nothing to hope for but a pass. Yes. It's damn pathetic and insufferable.

Bio...hmmm...in fact I have no comment at all. Just wish me luck and I shall be back blogging bout the post-exam activities and mayhem in no time XD take care people! all the best for those who are taking their exams out there in London! to Davidson, Ronnie and Andy who are also taking the Edexcel exams, all the best to u guys!

I'm still in love with 'HERO'...this would be her best performance of all time! trust me...you'll be mesmerized by her stunning power vocals...

No comments: