Saturday, January 17, 2009

I can't think of any titles....=_='''

Yeah... I can't think of any fancy titles for the time being...since I used to pay so much attention to the titles of my posts, I seriously have no idea at all about what title should I be putting at this moment....hahaha...let just leave it as it is....XD

So...changed my blog pic...well, it was supposed to be changed a long time ago, it's just that I'm being the lazy pig like I always do and partly because I don't have nice or proper pic and I wouldn't wanna put a huge pic of me (like ANDREW WONG) did XD...with a 'HOT' sign in his hands =_=' yeah...that was how bad...hahaha

Anyway, exams are coming to the end and I'm so distracted by the computer as I'm supposed to read the notes on Emma for my coming exam on Monday. And yes. I'm still here. =D how technology can be so of 'use' to humans eh? XD

Just had my Eng. Lit paper on Wednesday. Something silly happened that Clarissa just wouldn't stop cursing her brains out XD hahaha...but seriously...what the invigilator did was totally absurd and inconsiderate! I'm not gonna loose my cool here cos there's no point blowing myself to fire on something that is over and especially someone of no worth even mentioning off...therefore....but Clarissa!!! I'm on your side XD..do visit her blog and you would feel the claws on ur neck! way to go girl!!!! hahaha. It just doesn't make sense at all... i heard she was the exact same invigilator who invigilated the same paper last year and yet she's making a havoc out of it until Ms. Moey, our CEO had to be present just because my book and Amanda's had some scribbles, ok, I will say I did have a lot of scribbles BUT... they're with ink and it's frm my senior...what the heck am I supposed to do if no one including the lecturers couldn't find so called a 'clean copy' last minute? and since it's an open book test, what's the point of rubbing the scribbles off since the text book is allowed to be brought in? And who on the goddamn earth will have time to refer paragraph by paragraph of the notations where we don't even have a second to waste on flipping the pages...and psychologically, it really did affected us...ok...i'm not gonna start on this or else it would another dreadful post! haha XD

well...guess thats all for now and I just couldn't wait for the last day of exam...

6. 30 pm, Wednesday, 22nd of January 2009.

ngeyeh negyeh ngeyeh!!! XD

No comments: