Monday, January 12, 2009

Hero~ a medly of emotions, feelings and voices

OK... I know I'm being a lil' over the top now... but...in fact I have no idea what so ever why on earth I'm suddenly so obsessed with Hero....gosh...I've been repeating this song for God knows how many million times XD anyway...here are some different versions of her Hero whereby she re-sings this #1 single back in 1991 I supposed and I think it's because of her upcoming project The Ballads which is already in stores now...apparently she's gonna re-shoot some music videos for her compilation album...to some people, it may not sound as good as the earlier version and some said she brought fresh-ness to the song, giving it a brand new feel. Whatever it is, I still think no matter what, that legendary voice is still within her and the voice control of hers can no way be doubted!




Now, this is another cover version of her song Hero by the Brits from X-Factor reality show...it's somewhat like the American Idol, but, I noticed the arrangements of their vocals are too technical and they're trying to make it near perfection..well...nothing is wrong with tha, perhaps we're just too used in listening to American Music which emphasized more on the arrangement of music and the general genre instead of the vocals. Still, it's worth the listen. Their vocals are really strong and this is what we called - true talents other than (Amy I got bee-hive-hair-and-i'm-rehabed Winehouse, Britney-I-shaved-my-hair-and-i-won-many-mtv-awards Spears =_='')

1 comment:

Eunice said...

truly a nice motivating and encouraging song..never really take note of the words before till today..indeed...very nice...

i like the.. brits' version, is it?hehe...