Monday, December 22, 2008

A season of Greetings and Gifts and Santa! =D

Hey blog buddies and readers! Merry merry X'mas to you guys out there who are enjoying the parties and the fun! =D gosh..I'm so full of joy now...hahaha...In fact, I don;t really celebrate X'mas, but the songs, the atmosphere and the greetings had definitely made me indulged in the goodness of the tropical X'mas of ours haha! And since it's such a festive and colourful season, here I am again, with a poem called 'What a season' and of course, this is to be dedicated to all that I've known which are...ok I'm gonna have a list here and since there are just too many, guys, if your name doesn't appear, please, safe back the swearing and cursings coz you know that no matter who you are, those whom I've had conclicts with before, everything went with the wind =D and you must know that everyone out there that I've got to know will always have a space right here in my mind =D

I hear the bells jingle,
Such joyful tingling, laughter in the air

I see the snow falling,
O white snow, how pure and white its flakes

I smell the roasting turkey,
In perfection wih a toast of sparkling heaven.

I taste the sweet smelling candies,
That melt instantly in mouth and to the heart of mine

I feel the warmth in this winter wonderland,
looking at the smiles and faces of the children,
calling out to Santa.

A winter with so much to give,
I wish to be in this crystal ball forever.

(To the people whom I owed my life to)
My dearest Mom and Dad and my baby brother Choon Ming (though you're already 17, you forever be my little bro XD

(To my life-time high school buddies)
Wei Keat, Thiam Sang, Weng Chung, Jian Fung, Harry, Wai Lun, Kheng Hong, Andrew, Tuck Man, Kai Jie

(To my forever cheerful cousins XD)
Sherry, Michelle (yan-yan XD hehehe), Douglas, Dennis, Pei Chi, Di-Di cousin bro xD, Jaylyn, Jayson, and alot more..hahaha

(To my college buddies)
Kit Wai, Kean Liang, Ganesa, Eric, Stephen, Mark, Harry, Jia Hui, Kenneth, Brandon, Bernard, Daniel, Pradiv, Alex, Pang Yean, Chi Kean, Kah Kiat, Aaron

(To the unexpected?! yet beautiful ladies XD)
Stefanie, Clare, Divya, Sue Ann, Michelle, Kartigha, Elisa, Jessica, Eunice, Mei Xin, Denise, Alexis, Elizabeth, Snokee, Jessica, Ann, Devina, Shenam

(To the lecturers endless words of wisdom=D)
Mrs. Shama, Mrs Dharma, Ms. Lim(aww..XD), Mr. Ratna, Ms. Grace, Ms. Melalyn, Ms. Angeline and Ms. Khoo (she's a wondeful administrative staff and soon-to-be-lecturer *I supposed* XD

(To my former School teachers...fantastic people! =D)
Pn. Munirah, Pn. Gan, Mrs. Tay, Mr. Gopal, Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Chen, Pn. Chan, Mrs. Ramani XD, Pn. Katuri, Pn. Wong, Mr. Peraganathan and Pn. Chong =D

To my best friends...you know who you are and last but not least, to the wonderful acquaintances that I met along the way

Michelle Yoong, Elaine, Eunice Lee, Melanie, Joey, Siang Ling, Kit Yoong, Adam, Ken, Amanda, Pearly, WenJo, Alithea, Annora, Pit Wai, Mei Sann, Shaz, Shan Lin, Chin Hean, Johnny, Melvin, Pui Yee, Kah Yee, Cynthia, Ms. Valli, Nick Teo, Alan Teo, Chu-Wen

(From Australia)
Mickell, S.T, Bobby Rodgers, Michael, Chace, Kyle, Robert Wilson, Mr and Mrs. Wilson =D Sarah and Nathan

(From the States)
A Poet Who Loves To Sing Alves =D, Elnathan John, Monique Danser, Fiona Davidson, Hunter, Sarrah, David

(From United Kingdom)
Baden Ronnie(Wolfy XD), Charlotte Hubbert, John Wojja Fink XD, Davidson, Andy, Winston

(From France)
Sophie, Tibaulle, Allora, Lucy, Ann, Francis, Timothy, Pierre

Now this took me about an hour to dig into my memory files in search for the correct names...haha...but anyhow, I just hope you guys will enjoy the poem and most of all, have a fantastic and blissful Christmas! Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New year! =D and I am going off to a gathering cum party cum chaos cum god know whatever... tonight hahaha! XD

1 comment:

No Named Squire said...

Hi there,

I was googling my name just for fun (Monique Danser), and this journal entry came up.

I've never met another Monique Danser, but there's always the possibility you were talking about someone else. How do you know her/me?

I hope that wasn't too confusing :)

-- Monique Danser