Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The calling of a Voice, The souls separater~ If tomorrow never comes

Just within a night, a lot were wreckly injured, 10 were spent their last breath under the ill-filled junk, the rest had been cast a gloomy spell that will be bound, perhaps for a life time.

Have you not any mercy? You ought to be dead instead of the spotless souls. Too late for blames, may you live with the darkest dreams for the rest of your life. A bus driver? A soul separater!

(The flower without petals)

Why, dear Lord?
Why…
Haven’t you heard my prayers?
Haven’t you answered them…?

I’m…
I’m…
Breathing my last breath…
Dear Lord…
Real soon…real soon…

Why playing games?
Why the punishment
For a sin that I never longed for?
Why you tear the petals apart?
Those stings,
How hurtful…
Dear Lord…


Please put your imagination to play.

Guys, it's not that I'm as old as your grandparents, nor that I'm as long-winded as your parents, but try to think if your loved ones left you without any last words or unexpectedly...how would you feel? A simple question. How would you feel? No, I have not loose my loved ones, but with regards to the bus crash on Sunday,

How would you feel?

To me, I would feel like the flower without the petals around it.

Put not just your loved ones but your friends and everyone surrounding you in that tiny box of yours. Look at them, and

Tell that someone that you love, just what you're thinking of, if tomorrow never comes.
~ Garth Brooks

No comments: