Monday, December 22, 2008

A mind of its own

A mind with its never ending chain of memories, a mind of the unthinkable, a mind of a human being...

(My mind, my life. My life, My mind.)

A mind of world,
A world of mind.

Beaming with rays of life.
Drowning the last breath of life…
Into a cellar of deep, deep, darkness.

A place, where it is a home for fear,
It grows…
It is nurtured…
Standing small is the hardened stone,
Falling steep is the hero within…
The puzzle with countless pieces,
Floating on the sea of confusion,
Losing their ways
Losing their ways…
In the cellar they’re buried,
In the cold air they deceased.
What is left is what was left.
Turning into ashes…

A brand new existence.

A new breath of crisp air…
Sweet smelling scent that clears the mist of confusion.
A wave stronger than emotions
Washed over the shores of my mind,
Overlooking the endless ebony sky
Above the mighty cliff of my soul.
Where destiny of tomorrow came unfolding…
Piece by piece,
The puzzle will fit,
And the warmth will begin to fill that punctured void,
With blooms of passion-colored roses
And a touch of angels’ choir,
Slowly humming the pieces into place.
A garden of ease welcomes the fitted thoughts,
And we,
Welcomes the power of possession.

I am my life,
My life is me.

I speak my mind,
Sometimes, my mind speaks me.


oh..by the way, I had some of my poems posted on www.poemhunter.com. Just type Seow under poet's name and hope you guys will enjoy reading them!

No comments: