Sunday, November 2, 2008

I 'LOVE' exams...

I HATE EXAAAAAAAAAMMSS!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*#$%#%#@!!!!!

Ah...now I felt better. WAAAY better.

So sorry you guys, got to welcome you with all my 'pleasant' and 'fanciful' words...I majorly screwed most of my papers so far...especially LAW!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ... ?!! (ok..ok...deep breath...1...2...3...) Can't believe I screwed up, again. Despite all the exercises we did, it still came back to square 1... Clarissa and I were like oh shit, we're so f***ing dead...so so dead...some one shoot us please...
(imagining Mrs. Dharma pointing a bazooka at our face and fire, 'your results are PATHETIC!!! HEAR what I say? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!! DON'T EVEN THINK OF BREATHING IN MY CLASS...KKAABOOMM...BOOOOFFFFF....)

There you go. A hell lot of pathetic crap happened. My Mechanics 1, uugghh... don't even mention about it. I don't think I could even get something higher that 10 marks... yeah... that's Choon Hui doing MATHS...(how terrible it sounds...m.a.t.h.s... =_= why can't they just name it, The Rule of Numerical Studies instead? No! Why in the first goddamn place this piece of sH*t existed)
my apologies again guys, no offense, but you DOknow

Choon Hui = hater of The Rule of Numerical Studies

Anyway...Not gonna have a long post or any poems for now coz' I still have loads to study and the next post I'll have a poem on LIES... big word eh? Stay tunned...

No comments: