Monday, November 10, 2008

RandoM Rushes...

'Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter'
~John Keats from Ode to a Grecian Urn

Talking about life now may seem a little bit too early. But trust me, life will get to you. Soon.

Hello people! Seriously, I have totally no idea on what to post about today. As mentioned before, words can fill your mind in a second but within the next, everything gone with the winds. Anyway, I had just randomly picked a line from Keats - my 'favorite' poet to just...err..you know, to spark some inspirations out of me..ha-ha... Just got back all my papers recently, failed Math, passed Bio but didn't do too well, PASSED LAW!!!!!! OMG!! this is the best that could ever happened to my entire college life!!! and got a B+ for Literature and guess what? I just couldn't believe that I would still be able to obtain the higest overall grade in class despite my terrible individual grades...haha at least it's something lar...although it's just like a few marks away from the ever-intelligent, English-power-house Clarissa...xD hahaha! but seriously she beat me flat in law whereby she had scored the higest in class beating the 'former best-scorer' Mei Xin aahhahah!! Nevertheless, I'm still glad that we actually passed law coz everyone was so terrified by this subject...

So...I guess thats for now and I'll be back with more photos next time when I blog...gosh..my eyes can barely stay open now...(yawns~~) so long and have a good night!

No comments: