Saturday, November 8, 2008

Behind the shadow of fear...

*Sigh~* I'm scared. I'm feeling real scared. What has become of me? I...I just...can't seem to shake off the deepest fears in me... Not that I'm scared that I will not wake up tomorrow, but, it's just...something...that I wasn't able to clear off eversince...Ahh...someone just please fill me with words...

There are time when fear creeps into you and slowly, it infects each and every corner of your heart and somehow, you'll be able to survive but what is behind it, it's just unbearable...when I see other people, living their lives like there's no tomorrow...I actually envied them...perhaps, it might be a mistake for me to be born into this dimension, perhaps, this is my punishment from my past life, perhaps, this is just what I deserve, perhaps...

I know I shouldn't have talked bout this in the 1st place as what faced by other people will not even be a fragment compared to mine. But, I really hope that you guys understand and don't judge me too hard for who I am...no worries guys, I'll be instantly ok when I et up tomrrow. I just gotta sleep it off and that's the best way for keeping me 'alive'...hahaha...

Deep down, I really wished to reach out for that something.

(Behind a shadow)

The rain,
Just like the sour tears of my shadow.
Once again,
A spell is cast on me,
My shadow,
The figure in the dark,
The invisible in the light,
Follows me a thousand miles.
Never seen heaven,
Never heard of the angels.
I see the rain,
I see the clouds,
I see not the gentle soul behind the shadow.
Weeping like a lost child,
Sorrow’s sadness, settles through,
Deep, deep in the shadow of the dark.

Behind it,
A bleeding butterfly.

No comments: