Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally...I'm back with words...haha

Yeeloow people!!! ha-ha...Haven't been updating my blog for quite some time. Yeah thanks to all the law tests that is starting to suck the joy out of it...gosh I just had one today and most of us basically stared blankly at the question paper for a good 10 minutes before we started scribbling some unrelated nonsense ha-ha...So... we did Keats today during our lit class and it was an interesting lesson as Ms. Grace wrote out the major themes of his poems and asked us to relate the poems to the themes which nearly drove Alex crazy as we spot the poems like no one Else's business, where else he was scratching his head trying to figure out which one haha! and they're not many poems left since most of them had been convenientlyspotted by us...heeheehee xD

Can't believe next Wednesday is already our trials and guess what? I haven't even touch on Maths which is by far the worst subject for me. Wonder how would I even maintain a passing grade for my Mechanics 1...ugghh...Mrs. Sharma, our Bio lecturer just said that the Aussies are so proud of people taking Maths until they are capable of saying that nothing is more important than Maths and with Maths, you need nothing more... =_=' one word, PATHETIC!!! but anyway, good for you guys like Wai Lun who has been taking Maths and God knows what other branches of Maths is he taking and he's going to Aussie soon, so you'll be on top of the world. Ha-ha!

I used to wish that time was a flowing stream of river.
Now, I wished for time as a stagnant pool of water. How ironic.

That drove me to come up with this latest poem of mine called, Let it be time, for it is time. xD
Oh by the way, I have already written 64 poems. =D and I'm so very glad. It may just be words, but at least I do have something out of the extraordinary =)

(Let it be time, for it is time)

Let me dissolve in time,
For it is too short a life.

Let me be grounded in a crystal ball,
For I will be in goodness’s memory forevermore.

Let me a sculpture,
For I can witness the aging of present to history.

Let me be an urn, buried in legend,
For old is gold.

Let me be a painting,
For a moment captured be forever framed.

Let me be written into poesy,
For words will be eternally remained.

Let me be one with You,
For You is where I begun in time.

No comments: