Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged by Ms. Angeline...

ALOHA people! now I cant believe I've actually asked someone to tag me...hahaha coz I think I kinda fancy this tag where you use the songs in the player to answer them and mainly because I have lots of MARIAH songs in my player (DUH...) XD so I asked for it..hehe...here it goes.

The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5 . Tag at least 5 people.

1. How are you feeling today?
-One love by BLUE
Feeling loved? =D

2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
-Greatest gift of all by Jim Brickman and Michelle Wright
If i were to receive anything as a present, I'll say this is definitely the greatest gift of all!

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
-Cant fight the moonlight by LeAnn Rimes
A fighter, but a moonlight melody at heart (deep huh??) XD

4. Will you get far in life?
-God bless the broken road by Rascal Flats
How appropriate!! A journey of life that's determined by HIM...Lord bless me =)

5. What do you think about very often?
-It's like that by Mariah Carey
ehh...like that lor...hahaha

6. What is 2 + 2?
-All that I need by Boyzone
4 is not everything I need leh...haha

7. What's your best friend's theme song?
-Mine again by Mariah Carey
hmm....I doubt it coz it seems MC has something against him...muahaha

8. What is the story of your life?
-Anytime you need a friend by Mariah Carey!
My story will not be complete without my buddies =D

9. What is/was your high school like?
-Time to say goodbye by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
I hate to goodbye to my high school life...thats how I would describe

10. What is your motto?
-The greatest love of all by Whitney Houston
Inspired by LOVE and guided by knowledge =)

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
-Open arm by Mariah Carey
Their open arms of course =D

12. What do you think of the person you like?
-I'll never break your heart by Backstreet Boys
heehee...

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-Can't let go by Mariah Carey
I can't let go of MONEY!!! so I wanna be a TRILLIONAIR!!! hahahaha

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
-Butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle
hmm....the kisses?! OMG... =_='

15. Describe your grandparents.
-One moment in time by Whitney Houston
I've lost both my grandfathers and my my grandmothers are living in this wonderful moment

16. How's your life going?
-Baby can I hold you by Boyzone
=_=' can I hold you back Mr. Time?

17. What is your biggest fear?
-Without you by Mariah Carey
Living without you mummy. =D

18. What will be played at your funeral?
-As long as you love me by Backstreet Boys
yeah...as long as you guys love me.. =)

19. What is your hobby/interest?
-Because we believe by Andrea Bocelli
=_=' can't think of anything...

20. Will you have a happy life?
-Flying without wings by Westlife
The song explains it =)

21. What do your friends really think of you?
-Let the music heal your soul by Bravo all stars
hmm...soothing comforter? XD

22. Do people secretly lust after you?
-I stay in love by Mariah Carey
I'll say STAY IN LOVE PEOPLE!

23. How can you make yourself happy?
-Bringing on the heartbreak by Mariah Carey
=_=' never know that'll make me happy...

24. Will you ever have children?
-Everyday I love you by Boyzone
mom says she wants a DOZEN! =_='

25. What song would you strip to?
-How do you want me to love you by 911
=_='

26. What does your mom think of you?
-I will remember you by Sarah McLachian
She'll remember me as a good son xD

27. What do you think of your parents?
-After tonight by Mariah Carey
not just tonight, they're forever great, day and night

28. What is your deep, dark secret?
-At the beginning OST of Anatasia
at the beginning I was...(not to be revealed) ;-P

29. What is your enemy's theme song?
-All that you want by Gary Barlow
All that it takes to accept me as your friend

30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
-That's the way it is by Celine Dion
Celine Dion?! haha

HAHA..that's about it...so I'll tag...
-WENG CHUNG
-CLARISSA
-JIAN FUNG
-KELVIN
-ALITHEA

Have fun guys! =D

No comments: