Friday, October 10, 2008

A thousand words but a silent void...

Feelings. What a word. So much to say, so much to tell. Yet, it fails me.

My journey of life, certainly is a mountain of hills and valleys, a chapter of endless tales and a journey of roller-coaster ride.

At times, words just don't seemed to flow in our minds and feelings, yes, I mean feelings always got the better of you. I always ponder upon events that coincide my life and somehow, for certain reasons, I am unable to describe how I feel or who am I deep down in me, although this may sound like an 'ordinary emotional poet like KEATS' whom I never intended to be. Still, not a syllable I can say nor tell although at a certain point, I have been through so much that I felt I could write a book, after a while, gone are the thousand words, gone are the voices...Be it truth, be it lies, all burried in the deepest soil that no one can reach, and there comes a fountain of the untold and unheard.

(A thousand of a thousand)

A book with a thousand words,
Seemed like a never ending fountain,
That goes on forever-and ever-and ever.

My mind with a thousand emotions,
Feels like a sea of human faces,
Passing me by with questions unanswered.

The sky with a thousand stars,
Glint and shine like a goddess’ gem.
Decorated heaven with glows of the ancient guardian.

My spirit with a thousand sobs,
Nothing heals better than an erased memory,
That clings on to the core deep down in me.

The stream with a thousand glitter,
Turned into a river frozen with the untold,
Iced-up with the unheard.

No comments: