Saturday, July 12, 2008

Laziness beyond comparison

WengChung here.

Well, the title explains everything. I'm sick. I have the lazy disease... T_T

I don't know is it me or what but I felt so lazy waking up today. It's like I woke up around 8 or 9 then I procrastinated few hours before waking up.

So lazy ler.

So lazy to wake up, lazy to walk, lazy to online, lazy to switch on the tv, lazy to eat,lazy to study... Basically I just sit there staring into nothingness... doing nothing but being lazy.

Any1 have medicine to cure laziness?

Exams is coming on the 21...dreadful... how ler? so lazy...

But since I'm blogging , it's a good sign that I'm fighting off my laziness. I used to be hardworking but I just don't know why I became lazier day by day. Maybe it's boringness. Yeah, blame it on boringness. So, I'm not lazy, I'm bored la, k..

This week nothing much happen. Let me rephrase it. NOTHING happen at all.

Hmm, Business Studies turned into something interesting yesterday. Our teacher start to doubt that our minds were on the other planet because she said we were too quiet and " look" as if we are concentrating. So, she made this new game. We are to think of a new name for ourselves. Our class chosen fruit's names and the other class chosen cartoon's name.

She wrote all the names on the white board after we gave her a list of our names with fruit names . So, how to play the game ?

She will start by calling either a fruit's name or cartoon's name, then that guy who chosen that name earlier will call other people name.Then, the other people who was called will call other people name. Basically, you just continue calling other people without stopping and without repeating the name who was called. It was hilarious coz it's so funny calling people by fruit's name and cartoon's name.

So, who hesitated for a second before calling other people will require to answer a question. The aim of this game is to make us more alert.

If you are confused, let me show you how it's being play.

Teacher: Apple !

Apple: Pikachu!

Pikachu: Mango!

Mango: Sakura !

Sakura: errr...(so he have to answer a question)

It looks easy but ITS NOT ! because sometimes you will forget who are you and you will hesitate to think who you are going to call.

If you pretend that you didn't hear, she will find ur name under the fruit name list that we gave her earlier.

I'm grape by the way.  Have a nice and lazy weekend !

No comments: