Monday, July 28, 2008

Gone with the wind~ A shell's emptiness

hey there people...it's Choon Hui here...

haih...if only i could turn back time...if only i could wait patiently for time to pass...if only i am THE perfect one...if only i never met this guy...if only...

gosh people! i have so much going on in my heart that yearns to be screamed out...people...would you be able to feel the stinging wound of my heart? would you be able to feel the void in me? would you be able to feel what i feel? (tears...)

am i being paranoid? am i too sensitive? am i just another soul that is fated to be locked in my own confusions, my own sorrow? haih...why is everyone so perfect around me...why am i the only guy always made the fool out of himself? well at least that was wat my heart said...sigh...i felt so empty at times...

Lord...i'm wondering if you're really there...i've always sensed you, but this time around...nothing but thin air...

it has been awhile since the last time i really felt like entering to a sleep for eternity...take me home...Lord

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel ur pain.
Sometimes I think we're being over sensitive but that's a good thing. It means that thing is important to u.
However, we shouldn't compare ourselves with people around us. Everyone is different and unique and some are late bloomers.
The only one we should compare to is our own self. The real enemy is urself.

Well, I hope that helps. Tk care ya =)

*~aLeXiS~* said...

Perception... The killer of the human mind, yet also the one thing that makes people successful in life. It's all how you choose to view things. Whether you'd like to view the cup half empty or half full.

I tried being perfect before just to please others. But it sucked. In the end, all I got was endless fatigue, disappointment, and unhappiness. So I thought, why bother? Life is meant to be enjoyed the way I want it to. I gave up trying to please people so much and worked hard in making myself happy. Be a little bit more selfish and don't be so harsh on yourself. It's your life you're supposed to live. They aren't the ones dictating what you should or should not do. (Unless they are your parents-lah)