Friday, July 4, 2008

Family Day !

What's up everyone ? WengChung's here.

Over the weekend, I'm finally getting more and more relieved as the brakes to my roller coaster ride are active and everything slows down. Its July now, but I still felt it's still June. Time flies like superman.

Firstly, before I blog about my life, I would love to use this humble blog of mine and Choon Hui to advertise !! ITS the UPCOMING FAMILY DAY !!!!

I have been waiting for this for a very long long long time since I enter secondary school. The last Family Day was like 10 years ! OMG... ok, every class will have a stall to their own during that day. Each class have few groups also. My group is having games . All the $$$ will be used to buy chairs and tables for our new block. So, it's like a fund raising carnival la.

image

Do drop by my stall to play games ! ATTRACTIVE PRIZES ARE WAITING 4 U ! Anyway, its an aeroplane game. Since we're not allow to fly them in classes, now its the time to show ur skill in flying them =D And chess tournament is also on the same day. Some classes are having haunted house. I'm looking forward to it since I haven't been into one >.< There will also be shooting games, something like CS, minus the cool weapons and backgrounds. Who to bring that day? Friends,family,relatives,girlfriends,her family,relative and friends, neighbors,enemies, ur friends' friends, and most important of all BRING YOUSELF AND MONEY !!

Talking about $$, who wants to buy coupon can come and buy from me, I have 4 books,RM10 each. I'll try to snap some photos to put in the blog, since the blog is always full of words. ^^

*back to my life*

Things I noticed,

Econs teacher: love to call everyone by the name HERO

Maths teacher: she love to relate our form 6 topics with form 1,2,3 topics and even standard 3. " Very easy right ? Its exactly the same as standard 3(when we are 9 years old) ..."  Everyone(who are 18 this year) nod their heads

Our Accounts teacher is very very cool,seriously. There's one time he went for a drink when we are not back from other classes. We thought he didn't came to school that day, but later he came in a very cool manner and say he went for a drink. LOL

A story told by our General Paper teacher. During Open Day, one of her students didn't got  satisfying results. So, the father said this right in front of her," Your results so bad, next time you will end up to be a teacher-.-"" My teacher replied the father, " Without teacher, you won't be an accountant today"

My mum broke her arm last week and she had to undergo an operation. I was shocked to find out but was relived that she was alright. She fall down at the stairs coz the tiles were slippery and she was wearing high heels. So, all of her colleagues were afraid to wear high heels now.

Saw the X-ray and there is 1 big screw and 6 or 7 small screws holding a steel plate. I was shocked to see it. It shows how serious it was. My mum said she is like a bionic woman now. Those steels will only be taken out only after a full recovery. If dun want to take out also can, but then she will trigger all the metal detectors ler...Beeeep beep beep...So better remove it.I wish she will recover soon coz I miss her cooking badly!!

There are also other events that I want to blog about but I have to sleep early tonight coz tomorrow is Family Day. It will be a tiring day... so, this post is TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: