Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Totally random

Well I guess my blog has officially died off. Oh well, no point resurrecting it when there is Twitter - a wonder of its own! haha...sounded like I'm ditching this blog. Well in fact, I am having that notion to be honest with you. Unless, I am assignments and exam free, then MAYBE, I'll continue blogging. OR, IF I have any INTERESTING thing to blog about OR when my life gets INTERESTING enough, *notice the capital letters* =P then, I'd blog again. As for now, sorry my dear blog, I'm gonna neglect you and let you stand all alone in cyberspace, but occasionally like now, I'll just come and dust every now and then, and perhaps air the space, *now I'm sounding like a maid*

What else can I say? Rough couple of weeks, that dreadful business law assignment was just flushed down the pigeon hole, and now, MORE ASSIGNMENTS. Yeah. like a 1200 words for 2.5 marks. How worth it.

Anyway, I'm gonna abandon this for a while and maybe until I get to Sabah this July, you guys might expect something more interesting than this.

Adios! =)

No comments: