Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just another gloomy day...

Ok...I know I know... I've officially became the King of ALL Delays and Procrastination =_=' but not that my blog is visited by many people...haha...

Busy busy semester. Too many things happened at once, it's unbelievable that our AS results are coming out next week...the moment of truth, the day where Hades awaits, with those eyes that penetrate right into your hearts like a blood stained sword...

Honestly speaking, I'm feeling so dreadful nowadays, not that I'm having any periods,XD but what is bugging me here were the unaccomplished satisfaction. Perhaps I'm just too sensitive, perhaps, I'm just that bad in everything I do. sigh~

(The Rainy days)

The Rainy days
With Rain
all day long.
Long, cold rain.
Droplets after droplets
Pouring down again and again
From the crying heaven
My dampened soul.
Dark, stormy clouds add on to the gloom…

That sun,
that hides behind those clouds,
will often peep though the tiny doors of eternity,
and the goddess of rainbow too came to the visit…

We’ll never know.
Never know when it falls again…

No comments: