Sunday, February 8, 2009

A moment of ironic sacarsm

What the hell =_='''

Ironic sacarsm?

Why not sacarstic irony?

*yelling and screaming and swearing and cursing like there's no tomorrow*~

Ever wonder what on earth do I mean? Even myself can't comprehend, can you?

OK...back to reality. Felt like a stranger to my blog now. Sigh...sorry dear, been leaving you for so long...wish I could be by your side...*I'm having gooseflesh now...* XO

Here I go again...huh.....

Anyway, it has been a new semester for me, a 'pathetically busy' sem for me, I'm not too sure whether I'm sorta 'enlightened' to the fact that time is running out or simply because I've grown matured in someway, knowing that frolicking time is over...that I've became more hardworking than my usual self. I guess time really changes us... (ah...poetic) as what Kenneth may say...hahaha

Yeah as I said, this semester is really packed with nothing but assiagnments, research and more revision...I think I'm slowly developing speed reading skills XD hahah...nah...that was just a joke...hehe...

So Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I seriously hope you guys out there won't break up just a few days before Valentine's ok...(no I'm STILL not in a relationship) XD

And, keep visiting my blog often cos I'm about to reveal my first poem about the warmest feeling between LOVE birds =D

No comments: