Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whispers of Love...

Happy Valentine's everyone! For those who has been shot by the winged-boy Cupid, may the love between lasts for as long as the immortals can live and cruise through the journey of endless love.


And for those who are not yet in love, I wish you all the best and may you one day be able to serenade the love song and croon a love story to be made in heaven with that someone special of yours in near future.


For you guys whose heart had been carried away with the tormenting storms of breaking up, always remember,
Love, takes time,
to heal when you're hurting so much... (love takes time by Mariah Carey)


And for those who are doubting their affection, cast that thought aside. Tell yourself,
I still believe,
someday you and me,
would find ourselves in love again... (I still believe by Mariah Carey)



And hereby would like to dedicate a poem to all that are loving and being loved. As said by Helen Keller,
'The most wonderful thing in the world cannot be seen or heard, or touched,
but can only be felt in the heart!'

(Whispers from within)

Love me tender,
Despise me not.
To you I whisper,
In heavenly court.

Peonies in the month of May,
Roses in the yard of yours.
Angels sing me a way.
To dance you to the floor.

Love stained sonnets of Shakespeare,
And Keats with odes of the imaginary.
With you I shall not fear,
For our love is like Cupid and Psyche…

1 comment:

Mel said...

Love your poem and the allusions! :) Bravo!