Thursday, March 6, 2008

*blank*

I can't think of any creative title for this post as I had forgotten to eat my "creative" pills this morning. All I could think of was blank. I almost forget about this blog actually. Nothing particular happen nowadays.

Anyway, SPM results will be out on 12 March and it's scary enough just to think about it. I wonder how many A's will I get. Fingers crossed ! Hmmm, I don't know is it me or what, but as the days count itself until 12 , time seems to become very slow...

Actually few weeks before the exam I made a result paper sort of like to motivate me to study. I remember I took my 1st term exam's result paper and correct the scores of the 12 subjects I'm taking using a correction pen. Then, my mum saw what I did and she thought I was changing my exam grades for the last term exam...Lucky enough I explained what am I doing and nearly..just nearly kena scold..xD

spm

I know it's ugly and looked horrible but every time I look at it, I wish this could be my result. Pretty silly huh but that's me. =P

Lately, it's been so boring and dull 4 me...Nothing to do at all... Harry went to college and I found out in his class, he's the only boy. LUCKY him ! Choon Hui starting college soon. Thiam Sang got to retake his driving test...I wondered when can I drive also..gd luck ya Thiam Sang ! Don't undur(reverse) again hor !

Election is coming this Saturday. Thiam Sang and I agreed that the advertisement for BN wanna make us vomit. And BN also stands for Barang Naik (price of things increased). And waste our $$ to send " angkasawan " to space and it's pretty useless actually.

Brenda( my cousin sis) and her family are coming in tomorrow. Tomorrow night we go supper and eat until full full !! haha Then, on Saturday we're going Genting. Should be great opportunity to forget about SPM results for some time.

Actually was cleaning the rooms for Brenda's family now..like mini spring cleaning all over again..Felt lazy then suddenly have the mood to blog. If never clean, then our house like pig farm. Cleaned my keyboard just now and found out that it's damn dirty and full of bacteria. Took off each button one by one and clean. And it took me few donkey hours. But now super clean like new keyboard ! Well, I guess it's back to cleaning again. See Brenda, u have such a good cousin. =D

Then then THEN, next day after they go back is 12 of MARCH !! Nervous la..Peer pressure !! how how how ??

No comments: