Friday, March 28, 2008

Addicted yet again

Ahhhh, I remember the 1st time I was addicted to online games, it was the most exciting experience I ever had. The 1st online games I could recall was Gunbound, some aiming and shooting game which unfortunately is too boring for me now. Then, it was MapleStory turn to gain control over me. The time wasted and all the effort all gone to the drain of no return. How stupid to be addicted to a boring game ..lol..last time not stupid becoz it was so much different from Gunbound. No matter what, it was a great experience after all...

** Erm, I thought u said it was stupid and now great ?!? **

If you look in another perspective, it made me realise not to waste time on doing stupid stuff. OkOk enough said about that.

So, what got me addicted to another online game yet again ?? It was Viwawa. However, this game is not as stupid as Gunbound or MapleStory. If any Gunbound or MapleStory super fans are reading this, it's true... don't come and whack me up.

Viwawa had quite a number of different games such as mahjong,chor dai dee, sushido which is bejeweled-alike, chess and few other more. Well, it was introduce to me by Brenda and thanks to her, finally I can play mahjong with other ppl on the net !! Not only can you play with other ppl but you could win prizes too. Check out their website. Their whole package is totally cute and DAMN their cute voice is so cute in mahjong ..lol.. So, if anyone wanna mahjong with me, my nick is EricBoy02.

Woah, I just realise I'm helping Viwawa to advertise their web ... Nah, it's just the fun of blogging make me blog about them. More over, they provide such good games to me, that's the least I could do. So, Gunbound and MapleStory,  you're HISTORY . At least Viwawa is not as crazy as MapleStory...everyday train train train and lvl lvl lvl. Hope to see you in Viwawa soon, okay ?

By the way, why is the chat box so quiet...

p.s. blogging is fun !

No comments: