Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Results Day

Well, the mood to blog starts all over again. I guess it's the blogging hormone that keeps me so excited in blogging again. I remembered taking SPM like it was just yesterday (few months actually) and all the studying is really tiring, not to mention the amount of midnight oils burnt in order to score in the exams. And then, just like a blink of an eye, it was results day last week on Tuesday.

The long awaited nerve-wrecking day. I wonder should I be worrying or anticipating the results. Well, all is over now. On tat day itself, it's like walking down memory lane entering the school. Thiam Sang and I meet at the station and together we walk to the school. We're quite worry arriving early at school as we don't want to be bombarded with questions by the teachers after few months not in school. Surprisingly, the teachers are no where to be found  and there is an awkward feeling meeting other students after months of holiday. Then Weiguang pointed out to us that there is a notice stating that we should be wearing our school uniforms and our hair should not be long. Honestly, no one cares! =P

Since the results will only be out on 10am, Thiam Sang and me decided to go McDonalds and enjoy their air-cond coz I'm so hot. On the way, we meet Choon Hui and so 3 of us went to McD. Chat and chat and chat until it was like 10.15 am like that then we head back to school. While going back in school, I can go crazy after seeing some students holding a piece of paper which I assume is the result !!

Many familiar faces starts showing. And everyone is NOT wearing school uniform and some had their hair dyed ! No notice can ever stop us ! So, where am I..oh ya  then we found the classroom in which our class teachers is giving out the results slip. A lot of mothers with their Gucci and Prada handbags was waiting outside the classroom and look more anxious than any1 of us. Everyone was going around asking for their friends result. Some already got theirs and a lot of ppl got a lot of As ranging from 8 to 12As. How tense it was not receiving my results yet. Then I was slapped with a fine of RM20 for not returning the library books !! I'm innocent lah...I did return all of them and I have witness lah. OK fine..I pay coz I don't want any delay in taking my results. RM20 gone ~~~ After settle of  the things and the cert and then I got my results. The first thing I do was to count the number of As ...lol. I was expecting something like 8As but the more u expect the more u will be disappointed.

I only got 6As and 6Bs. I do not know whether I should be happy or sad coz the feeling was half half considering the results were divided equally. But my results can be consider mediocre. And like I said before, it was not end of the world right ?

After that it was CELEBRATING time. I could have use an exclamation mark(!!) but it was not much for me to celebrate. Anyway, we decided to go MidValley since Wei Keat drove his car to school. 4 of us was at the back packed like sardines. But then Wei Keat missed the turning to MidValley. See la..talk talk talk =P  then everything got worst and we end up almost lost and then things started to get better and we decided to head to 1 Utama. Had lunch there and becoz the bowling alley there was full, we decided to go Times Square which is near our school. Sadly, it was full there also. So, we settle down at Starbucks and chat again.

I think that was pretty much everything. Everyone go on with their lifes after SPM results and there is a long road ahead of us. All D' best to everyone. =D

No comments: