Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Luck luck,where R u?

Went to Choon Hui's house on Monday for lunch !! ( brunch for me =P) I reached the station early and we(Wei Keat,Choon Hui and me) waited for Jian Fung. Chatted a while and then Jian Fung repay my kindness of waiting him by scaring the hell out of me from the back. Stupid Beh =P

So, we had our lunch at CH's house and his mum prepared the oh-so-delicious foods. There were pizzas and chicken wings in the menu too. I'm sure if we were her sons, we will never be starved to dead. >.< 

I don't really remember what she said( I have a bad memory), but it should be something like this:

" You boys want to have some beers ?"

"..but don't tell your parents about it "   *smiling*

Was really surprised. CH you have one cool mum !! =D

The good boy in me *cough* refuses to drink beer. But they tried really hard to making me a bad boy...wahaha...at the end I was defeated and just drank a bottle of vodka blend with orange and lemon juice. 5.6% of alcohol..So weak right but it's a good start. LOL

Went on to chatting and eating. Then, it's gambling time !!! CNY mood starts kicking in again. CH mum wanted to join us at first !! ahahah I thought I could win some $$$ from her but unfortunately she let us gamble among ourselves, maybe she don't want us to lose $$$ to her coz CH told us she's very good.

On that day,the stupid me only realize that blackjack is 21 point (in Chinese). Then Jian Fung taught us about 2 other games, "in between" and another one which I don't know the name... I felt lucky that day and wanted to try my luck .

At 1st, my luck was really good in blackjack. Won a lot that time. Then, CH mum said if who wins the most, he will treat us ! okay,I don't mind treating you all. BUT...It was probably the suay-est of all my suay day loh... After that, I lose like nobody business on " in between" !!!  T_T  That game is really a pain for my wallet. Then, we all got drunk and started playing strip poker.Everyone got strip of their clothes and started jumping on the sofa.Image003

100% confirmed drunk ! ( before strip )

OK....FINE, I lied....we never got drunk and never got strip. =P

Image024

The money that we gambled during the " in between" game. >.<

See, we are hard-core gamblers...=D And the funny part was CH's dad was a police and we are gambling at police's house..OMG...but we all had a good laugh when his dad came back and saw us... =D

At the end, I lose 80 cents...thank GOD !! Jian Fung won the most cause he wore RED shirt !! Not fair la... but CH lose the most...he treat us for lunch and have to lose a lot $$$ and Wei Keat called him maid ( wahahah ) coz his mum say if we want anything to eat, we can order CH. So, *ahem* Jian Fung , you know what to do lah ....

p/s: Weng Chung, you should update on the day itself so you won't forget what happen ( I had a bad memory, remember?)

No comments: